How stupid can a man be?

Didn’t get a photo but yesterday in the very early morning I was heading north on the NJ turnpike just after the split for the eastern and western spur, then climbing the hill after exit 15E there was a broken down truck on the shoulder, hazard warning lights on, so good for him, triangles out and behind as they should be but not on the shoulder as they should be, instead of being placed in a line from the right of the shoulder out to the white line the idiot had placed them in the right travel lane from the left lane marker line to the shoulder line, needless to say they had been flattened :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
What is beyond me is how the hell he actually got to stand in that lane at that spot for more than half a second I have no idea as any of you who have driven through that spot will know how crazy the traffic is 24 hours a day ?

Not long ago, a yard man at a smallish RDC helpfully placed chocks on my trailer wheels for me after reversing on a bay. As I turned to look at them something didn’t look right - he’d only gone and put them nice and firmly behind the trailer wheels. :smiley: :laughing: The world is full of thick ■■■■■.

Left hand down!:
Not long ago, a yard man at a smallish RDC helpfully placed chocks on my trailer wheels for me after reversing on a bay. As I turned to look at them something didn’t look right - he’d only gone and put them nice and firmly behind the trailer wheels. :smiley: :laughing: The world is full of thick [zb].

LOL, I had a similar issue at Ben & Jerrys one night, a young kid that had just started and guided me into the bay which slopes up a slight grade so the tankers can unload the whole cargo and not leave any inside, I walked to the back of the trailer and saw the chocks in front of the wheels the wheels, “Tyler” I shouted “The trailer faces up hill, if the brakes fail it will roll back and downhill, not forward and uphill” :laughing:
He’s learned quite a lot now :slight_smile: