How quickley can you get employed?

Having had a week of faffing around, I finally knocked my CV up yesterdy, got off my arse and had a ring round. Interviewed 09-00 today, offered the job, and having an “think” about it. Money’s low £6-90 per hour with no chance of a pay rise but time and a half after eight and all the hours you want :unamused:. Just don’t like the sound of it though. Got some more iorns in the fire, so things are looking up. Just goes to show though, if your not too choosy, their’s work about :open_mouth::wink:.

Liberace:
Having had a week of faffing around, I finally knocked my CV up yesterdy, got off my arse and had a ring round. Interviewed 09-00 today, offered the job, and having an “think” about it. Money’s low £6-90 per hour with no chance of a pay rise but time and a half after eight and all the hours you want :unamused:. Just don’t like the sound of it though. Got some more iorns in the fire, so things are looking up. Just goes to show though, if your not too choosy, their’s work about :open_mouth::wink:.

moneys dont sound toooooooooo bad really :exclamation: but if the job dont sound right to you then it probley aint :wink:
in this neck of the woods theres plenty of work out of Felixstowe weather your experienced or not :open_mouth:
I think it is still a drivers market but I dont know if this will last , I wont say what I know is true in my direct vicinitey for fear of upseting the PC bunch who would like me burnt at the cross .

Let’s just say I interviewed him about that as well. They get them comming in with trailers from a certain large shipping company. He couldn’t understand 'em, so he wouldn’t employ 'em (his words not mine).

Cheers

Ian.

Liberace:
Let’s just say I interviewed him about that as well. They get them comming in with trailers from a certain large shipping company. He couldn’t understand 'em, so he wouldn’t employ 'em (his words not mine).

Cheers

Ian.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
A man with sense :sunglasses:
So the job has something going for it then Liberace :laughing: