How often.....

…does your company check your driving licence?

every 6 months, requirement from insurance company…just had the check today as it happens - licences are getting better and better quality from ebay nowadays :exclamation: :exclamation: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Every 6 months

every year

Once , when i started this job 18 years ago. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ive had my licence checked once, by my 2nd employer out of 4 that ive had since Ive passed my test… :smiley:

What about when does a company check your tacho cards LOL…

Slightly OT but I have never ever had my licence checked by the police whilst in a HGV. Had it checked plenty of times on my bike and in my car, but never a truck.

Once a year, usually January time, gonna have a nice SP10 on there for the next four years :frowning:

What licence? :wink:

Harry Monk:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Every 6 months
Licence and tacho card

Was every 6 months, now every 3 months.

I think ours was every 3 months along with the French

Harry Monk:

tv licence :grimacing: ,if that fails get the fishing licence out :grimacing:

When I started and never since. :unamused:

every 3 months,it seems to confuse the office bods when i hand over my old style green 1 piece licence instead of a 2 piece photo card licence. :smiley:

Every 3 months…driving licence and digi card.
I have been with my current employer for 4yrs and we were all asked to produce our passports about a month ago?

rich12:
every 3 months,it seems to confuse the office bods when i hand over my old style green 1 piece licence instead of a 2 piece photo card licence. :smiley:

You think thats bad? I went for a job interview with an agency, about 10 years ago.
These new fangled cards hadn’t been out for long, but the driving section manager had never seen the older 1 piece green paper licence. I had to explain what everything was.
I didn’t bother completing the interview.
If thats the quality of managers, what are the rest of em like ?

every 3 months.

every 3 months. Requirement of the insurance company

had mine rechecked by both Argos and Ceva just last month along with digi card