How often you have infringement in tachograph card

how often you have infringement in tachograph card.yes VOSA don t stop every drivers,every day.but time from time near every drivers taked break for couple minut later.basicly drivers put in printout who was traffic or… How often you have mistakes.or you have excelent planning and no infrigiment never.■■

last 10 mont i had 3 infrigiment -taked brakes for 1 min,6 min and 8 minut later.but VOSA dont stop me in next 28 day.and time was stuck in the trafic.was 11 hours driving time and 17 hours working time.realy it is was not my fault.

Last two companies i worked for didnt bother doing them. New company does though but havnt recieved them yet.

Never had one yet

Andrejs:
last 10 mont i had 3 infrigiment -taked brakes for 1 min,6 min and 8 minut later.but VOSA dont stop me in next 28 day.and time was stuck in the trafic.was 11 hours driving time and 17 hours working time.realy it is was not my fault.

How can you go over your duty time by 2hrs and it not be your fault, you can’t tell me that there was NOWHERE to pull up for 2 hrs unless there was a motorway closure and you were on that motorway.

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Only the odd minute really - but loads of stupid WTD infringements.

Andrejs:
VOSA dont stop me in next 28 day.and time was stuck in the trafic.

Be aware that VOSA could still nick you upto 6 months after the infringemnet. Just because your card may only hold 28 days worth of data, the vehicle unit can hold 2 or 3 years worth of data.
There is a cut off point of 6 months for a penalty from an infringement stored on the VU. I would do a print out of the day concerned and write doown the reason on the back and keep it for an arse covering excersise!
I had a driving time infringement a coulpe of years ago as i was stuck in trafic and there was no where safe to park up, luckily i didnt get pulled within the 6 months. From what ive been told, you wont get nicked by going over a few minutes on a rare occasion, its the proper ■■■■ takers that the enforcement officers are after.

NewLad:

Andrejs:

How can you go over your duty time by 2hrs and it not be your fault, you can’t tell me that there was NOWHERE to pull up for 2 hrs unless there was a motorway closure and you were on that motorway.

i start 4 am,normally can be finish about 7 pm.but was drive at M1.and about 5.30 pm motorway was closed full,before junction 14 was about 5 miles.go to A5 not possible,when traffic start moved i come to Newport pagnell services,but was full ,full .i decide drive till magna park.i was informed Trafic office.yes had paid just 15 hours.i keep printout and agency timesheet for this day…can show to VOSA,if they stop me.What i can do in this situation ,if after motorway closure not possible found pasrking space,

realy i think i need "lost "this card

".i decide drive till magna park… well that would stand up well as a defense. Newport Pagnell to Magna Park, 40 maybe 50 miles, options to park at numerous places just off the motorway well beforehand but the choice taken was to run 2 hours over the legal spreadover. There is departing from the regulations then there’s taking the ■■■■.

As for what to do in that situation, think looking for somewhere to park that isn’t on the blue lines on the sat nav.

turn to A5 no reason,because there all the time all lay by full.after newport pagnel services at m1will be at junction 15A and Watford services.but all was full.i talk to couple drivers about this situation and they said -i was right.becouse follow rules we can care on drive if not possible found safety parking space.yes conmpany pay me just 15 hours.i can show to VOSA this time sheets

NewLad:

Andrejs:

About 11 or 12 years ago I was on M25 heading for Dover, got held up at j30/31 for 4 hours as a tipper’s back door had come open and covered the tarmac with animal carcasses. In the 4 hours, I never passed the junction so couldn’t get off, never even moved! Did over 17 hours that day.
Granted though, he has taken the pi55 going as far as he did. Past Northampton, Watford gap, red lion, rugby truckstop and numerous laybys just off the motorway.

all infringements have to be signed for and i havent had one since moving to the iceland/booker contract. my tacho goes back to the beginning of may and its squeaky clean which impressed the assessor at GIST a couple of weeks ago. not surprising after seeing their monthly figures :open_mouth: