how much

was talking with a coach driver today in a place called mosley distrubution in glenmavis nr airdrie.now he was telling me that he drives all over the uk with this company who are based in tillicoutry the company is called woods.now i said if you don’t mind me asking what do you get for that :question: he said £5 per hour :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: i could not believe it a fiver for running about with lets say 45-50 persons on board.the length and breadth of the uk.no nite out money as his digs are all paid for by the party that he has on the coach.so i said why don’t you change jobs to a local bus driver as 1st bus are paying between 7-10 quid per hour,he dismissed it straight away,i said it sounds as if that is below you to drop to driving a bus round town for double the money and less hours.

i wonder what our tony would think of this…is this what mop & bucket money is :question: :unamused: :laughing: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

I must admit kk i’d rather do coach driving than bus driving anyday of the week, bus driving is the biggest load of [zb] i ever had the misfortune of doing

simon

5 quid 10 quid,…what looks better in pay packet :question:

I’ve taken a leaf out of ROBK’s book. Nothing under £8.50 P/h. The eight fifty must have time and a half on it after eight £10-00 or above - usually a special rate for me only - I’m not so bothered about time and a half but it would be nice. It’s amazing what agency’s u’ll pay you if you turn up on time and don’t bump into the furniture :laughing: :sunglasses: :wink: . That and I’ll only deal with the youg lady :laughing: they have as she’s straight down the line and doesn’t give you any carp :open_mouth: :smiley: :laughing: .

Liberace:
I’ve taken a leaf out of ROBK’s book.

:open_mouth: Please forward back to me my mail that said you could do this. :angry:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: nice icon rob, i`ve just noticed it!

Liberace:
That and I’ll only deal with the youg lady :laughing: they have as she’s straight down the line and doesn’t give you any carp :open_mouth: :smiley: :laughing: .

I think you were employed to drive a truck, not go fishing in your neighbour’s pond :question:

Cheers :exclamation:

Rob K:

Liberace:
I’ve taken a leaf out of ROBK’s book.

:open_mouth: Please forward back to me my mail that said you could do this. :angry:

I’ll have a trawl through the archives, there’s got to be something.