How much of a problem is this?

a truck that is not getting any adblue? the computer said 34 litres yesterday and i didnt fill it up. and half way through my run when i expected to lose a blue bar. and after i got back to the depot. it had to be a stuck sender unit or a problem with the adblue system. easy way to find out was to top up and see how much it took which was 6.79 litres. it hasnt been filled for 3 days and it uses around a 1/4 of a tank per day. what problems will this cause?

If a truck is running on multi drop or local work, it might not use that much AdBlue. I believe that they need to be on a good run, where the engine will be at optimum temperature, before proper AdBlue dosing occurs. The truck I drive right now goes from Glasgow to Coalville every night on trunk, and I use it on locals on days. I top the tank up every day and it only uses between 15-18ltrs of AdBlue per day. Thats about 1100-1200kms worth of driving. I would guess that there might not be any problems with your AdBlue system.

i Drive a Volvo which has the same thing , it just dosnt seem to use any ,just been in for a service came back the same as when it went in, with the AD blue mentioned on a note ■■ as long as it dosnt derate as some of the others have/do im a happy chappy .
as far as legalitys Vosa ect go ive not a clue .

i drive around 400 - 600 kms per run. the 40 litre tank will not last more than 4 days so just under 7 litres in 3 days is very strange which is why i suspected a stuck sender in the tank but obviously i was proven wrong with the amount that it took. i drive this truck 5 days every week and it doesnt go out at night