How much experience

Just been browsing through local job sites (bored really) and came across this quote in one off the ads ‘or a Category C Driver with a minimum of 10 years HGV experience.’ what happened to a minimum 2 years experience for a job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: Probably a typo by some daydreaming, semi-literate office twonk whos simultaneously watching the wall clock to reach four Oclock so`s they can go home…probably. :sunglasses:

■■■■■■■:
:lol: Probably a typo by some daydreaming, semi-literate office twonk whos simultaneously watching the wall clock to reach four Oclock so`s they can go home…probably. :sunglasses:

and it was 10 to four :laughing: :laughing:

dreamlands2001:
what happened to a minimum 2 years experience for a job :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It was too little, the market is flooded with drivers so they can raise the bar…

Google HGV driver jobs and your area and see how many typos there are. I have seen quite a lot and then you go to monster and indeed and see them repeated because they copy and paste the mistake. So if these bozos can’t even get that right how much faith have you in their ability to plan routes lol

There is an ad running for a Bradford HGV C+E driver £999.99 per hour. I would of gone for it but I reckon they are lying :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

I saw a job advert that wanted five years fridge experience for European driving.
You can learn how to use a fridge in ten minutes not five years.
Another advert that requests five years experience on left hand drive trucks in Europe, nobody taught me when I bought my lhd truck, just got on with it, a few days to get used to it, not five years.

Could be they have had problems with non experienced or young Drivers “throwing” the motor about as if they are driving a car.
It happens as many will agree.