How mechanical are you?

Mezzz you were the only one who pm,ed me i need one more then i can get the ball rolling, it would be good if it was another Trucknet member then we can mention the site a few times an advertise it on Channel 4 for his highness an her majesty (Rikki and Juicy :wink:) we could even call the team Trucknetuk!!!..

So one more then we can get the ball rolling.

Any ideas of what to build as a project for the video?.

Dont worry about not being too good as they give you an expert as the 4th team member to guide you on your way and help a little bit.

Good news Mezzz i have another victim to join us, also a TN member so it will have to be on the 9th of january we get together.

I have a cheap vhs8 camcorder to film we need an idea of what we are gooing to build .

what is available at the workshop I.E. parts for building something or is it a visit to the local scrappy fo parts?.

the ball can be rolling but it will need to0 be rolling very quickly.

INPUT needed from anyone that can help us here if e can all make it that weekend then we probably need one more person , someone to film us making an arse of ourselves.

OK lets do it.

Got a great idea for you wannabee thingy buildersā€¦come down here to meā€¦ill supply the yard..and the tea..you can build me a Daf XL super dooper space cab tractor unit..3 axle..and ill give ya Ā£30ā€¦eachā€¦ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
good luck

Im useless with mechanics, but i love the program and would happily come along to do the interviews with Lisa Rogers!!! :laughing:

WOW
Ā£30 ā€¦EACH
for that trucky iā€™d build you a proper wagon :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

On the titleā€¦
My last boss in Blighty said I was a spannerā€¦ does that make me mechanicalā– ā– ?

:laughing::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: