how many

easy one how many jobs have you had and how old are you me im 41 and had 60+ conservative estimate (sometimes 2 in 1 day ) :laughing: but never been short of work any other career driffters :question:

Since leaving school in 1976 I have worked for 9 different companies/people - Edinburgh City Council, Thomas Cook, 2 hotels, 1 steak house chain, 1 brewery. That was between '76 and '84. Since '84 I have worked for 2 transport companies separated by 20 years self employed.

Worked for one multinational transport group 3 years, one family haulier 3 years, one bent but well thought of haulier 3 years, one straight but disliked haulier 3 years and myself for over 10 years now so unlikely to change again anytime soon - touch wood :wink:

self employed since leaving college in 1982 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

apart from agencies, 3 jobs and one of them was the army. the first was a brewery in alloa and the 3rd was rank hovis in southampton. the 4th is in the pipeline though :sunglasses:

scanny77:
apart from agencies, 3 jobs and one of them was the army. the first was a brewery in alloa and the 3rd was rank hovis in southampton. the 4th is in the pipeline though :sunglasses:

pollocks :laughing: :laughing:

jonboy:

scanny77:

pollocks :laughing: :laughing:

He’s already doing a load of shifts in there jon, well thats what the tachos say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

spoke to scott today scannys starting on sunday fulltime made for each otheir :laughing:

scania245:
spoke to scott today scannys starting on sunday fulltime made for each otheir :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ive tried but ritchie wont bite :wink: :wink:

anyway back to the topic…

ive worked at too many to mention.

the best was claytons in leeds where i trained as an apprentice plater welder.

the best for work wise was m.e.f ship repairs in southampton

the worst was nh haulage in leeds.

the best driving job was longs of leeds.

there is too many other jobs and to be fair i couldnt remember them all if sat here for a hundred years.

hundreds of jobs

started young ,14 years old i was a paper boy and washing peoples cars at weekends or after school (lol)
i have been a butcher
labourer, trainee builder,
forecourt attendant, worked in about 30 / 40 shops at least.
usually for just one day or half a day lol…
shelf filler, gardener, cleaner, martial arts, drivers mate,
drove for loads of different companies, window cleaner,
telesales, baker, trainee mechanic but got sacked after threatening the manager, it didnt go down to well with the police either. conservator fitter
waiter, hotel porter, broker (lied through my teeth for that job and then didnt go back after my dinner break)
worked from 10pm untill 8.30am at a petrol station then started another shift in mornings in a DIY shop at 11am and finished at 3 or 4pm. did that for the whole of 2 days.
worked at a luxuary holiday complex and ended up working my way up to a manager, then left…but only due to fact i hated the new general manager.
:unamused:
got a job as a bouncer but got sacked as i was doing more fighting than keeping the peace :confused:

So basically any job untill i was old enough for my LGV and been driving ever since and love every minute of it, and i have now gone down the OD route, which runs through the family.

Im 26 years old.

:stuck_out_tongue: keep on truckin :stuck_out_tongue: