How many times?

Whats this company like to work for pay conditions etc. Everyone asking same ■■■■■ all the time.

Heres a though go try them out and report back.

Surely it’s better to ask people who have worked at a place what it is like, as opposed to going to work there only to find the work/ hours/ conditions aren’t what you are looking for?

Here’s a novel idea !
Just scroll past them threads and not look at them [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

better to get a more trustworthy report of a company from an existing employee rather than someone posting the job who will say all the good bits/make up stuff and leave out the downsides of the job.

From Collins English Dictionary

A forum is a place, situation, or group in which people exchange ideas and discuss issues

blue estate:
Here’s a novel idea !
Just scroll past them threads and not look at them [emoji6][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just what I was thinking! :unamused:

Tis the equivalent of ukpunting. Good info always good to know.

elsa Lad:

blue estate:
Here’s a novel idea !

Just what I was thinking! :unamused:

This ^^^ (both posts)

I’d rather read their threads than yours.

SJB:

Òuch :laughing:

Would cgscott like a cold compress for that particular burn? :laughing:

There’s one member who responds to any post asking about a particular firm with the post “Why don’t you phone them and ask them?” as if the person on the other end of the phone is ever going to say “We are a crock of crap, run unroadworthy vehicles, pay wages late, run bent and talk to drivers like dirt”. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

There’s handy info gained by people postings about different companies, ie i would never consider going somewhere with driver facing cameras, or those who monitor your every move on the tracker and/or constantly on the phone, not as they’d consider me working for them either, so we’re all happy :sunglasses:

Money is an interesting one, you can’t be sure if figures quoted are for a week’s work or nearly two week’s worth of work and hours, or hard physical dirty or smelly work which some can’t cope with, and some drivers still insist of including night out money in their take home figure.

Then you’ve got the posters answering queries, are they glass half full or glass half empty types, some people are very happy in a particular job which suits them when it wouldn’t suit others, some would still moan about every single thing if you paid 'em a grand a week to lie in bed, and then some others might have it in for a company they fell out with.

All you can do is judge the responses here on what you might have gleaned about the poster in question, some answers you might give more or less credence to.

To answer the OP’s question, this is a good company to work for, pay is good and so is the equipment. I worked there for several years. They let you pick what truck you want to drive and will buy and fit all the chrome you want. No early starts, just come in when you feel like it and go home when you’ve had enough. And if you don’t feel like working that day just tell them what you would have done and they will pay you anyway.

I know it sounds too good to be true but if they’re hiring dive in before some other lucky bugger gets it.

trucking life is like a box of (no not chocolates) frogs, all crazy leaping about, croaking, and some particularly slimy, ones

toonsy:

SJB:

No im fine thankyou. Im juat stating that it looks like there is repeated threads just in order to keep a forum which seems full of old moaning ■■■■■■■■ alive. Given the fact that you can have 100 usernames says it all really. Im oretty sure some here actually answer thier own threads.

remy:
To answer the OP’s question, this is a good company to work for, pay is good and so is the equipment. I worked there for several years. They let you pick what truck you want to drive and will buy and fit all the chrome you want. No early starts, just come in when you feel like it and go home when you’ve had enough. And if you don’t feel like working that day just tell them what you would have done and they will pay you anyway.

I know it sounds too good to be true but if they’re hiring dive in before some other lucky bugger gets it.

Who do I ring?

cgscott:

toonsy:

SJB:

No im fine thankyou. Im juat stating that it looks like there is repeated threads just in order to keep a forum which seems full of old moaning [zb] alive. Given the fact that you can have 100 usernames says it all really. Im oretty sure some here actually answer thier own threads.

In the words of a number of my former employers, if you don’t like it here, ■■■■ off

Harry Monk:
There’s one member who responds to any post asking about a particular firm with the post “Why don’t you phone them and ask them?” as if the person on the other end of the phone is ever going to say “We are a crock of crap, run unroadworthy vehicles, pay wages late, run bent and talk to drivers like dirt”. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

So you have rung me then [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk