How many reduced daily rests

Hi All,i work a 4on4 off shift pattern,i normally work11/12 hr shifts,but they have put a 2nd run on the job,
this will mean it will be 14/15 hr shift,normal start time 05.00 daily,on my 4th day must i be finished by
18.00 so i can get an 11hour break in, usually on weekly rest at end of 4th day.Thanks…

Three reduced rests between weekly rest periods which means you can only work more than 13 hours on 3 days between your weekly rests. You will not be able to do those hours on all 4 days of your rota and and you must indeed be finished by 18:00 on your 4th day if you have already worked over 14/15 hours on each of the other days.

martin929:
Hi All,i work a 4on4 off shift pattern,i normally work11/12 hr shifts,but they have put a 2nd run on the job,
this will mean it will be 14/15 hr shift,normal start time 05.00 daily,on my 4th day must i be finished by
18.00 so i can get an 11hour break in, usually on weekly rest at end of 4th day.Thanks…

You can have 3 reduced daily rest periods between two weekly rest periods, so in your case on your 4 shifts you can have 3 reduced daily rest periods.

I’m assuming that you don’t have 3 hours rest during any of the shifts so a split daily rest is out of the question ?

Thanks for the quick replies Gents,i thought i was right on the 4th day,i dont have a 3 hr rest during
my shift so split daily rest cant be used, i have told office its not possible to do the 4 days but as usual
they know best,