How many pallets

Hi All

I dont currently run these vehicles so Im not offay with what they carry. I need to know how many euro pallets you could fit onto the following vehicles (weight not an issue)

17t curtainsider
7.5t Box

Thanks guys

T

it depends on the physical dimensions of the load carrying area L x W x H
plus you can double stack pallets 1 on top of the other depending on the product being loaded.
pallets of photocopying paper , bulk bags of building materials, and pallets of glass bottles are some of the things I`ve carried in the past double stacked as single item loads

How long is the box?,

How wide is the box?,

How high are the pallets?,

Will they stack 2,3,4,5 high?,

Do the goods on the pallets overhang the pallet?, If so how much?.

Is it a curtainsider or a box or even a flatbed?.

The box is the bit behind the cab and over the back wheels where the pallets will go!!!.

The cab is the bit where the driver goes!!!.

If in doubt apparently B&Q sell tape measures so that might help dont forget nearly all lorries are different in size.

NightController:
I need to know how many euro pallets you could fit onto the following vehicles …

A Euro is 120 cm x 80 cm so when you know the size of the load area you can do the math. It’s an impossible question to answer as there is no standard size for the load space on these vehicles

jammymutt:
The box is the bit behind the cab and over the back wheels where the pallets will go!!!.

The cab is the bit where the driver goes!!!.

PMSL :smiley: