How many miles have you done this year

Anyone broke the 100,000 barrier ?
i think my best (a few years ago) was 75K

for me this year…
Bolloxs all in a truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
4,800 on my little bicycle. (which is probably further than I have been in my van)

Just looked through my log books and mine is only 104,211 miles or 167,711km. That’s quite low for North America to be honest but I’m not doing proper long haul work most of the time these days. It has to be said though, that while I’ve had one my my lowest mileage years since arriving in Canada, I’ve had my highest earning year by quite a margin.

according to my sat-nav 75924mls thats on general haulage

21287km. I don’t do much driving these days

61,000km tonight on my 65 plate…

wheelnutt:

Wow that’s a long way in one night ,are you for Santa ?

82,000km in my 15 plate & 26,000km in my 13 plate, minus a few night trunks, so somewhere between 90,000km & 100,000km total.
Rough calculation into miles & its around 1000miles per week.

My Actros is only 4 months old and when I parked it up yesterday it had just over 98000kms on it. I think I’ve only put about 20000 of them on it though. The rest is the night men.
I reckon I must only cover approx 60000kms per year.

144000km on the clock just before Christmas this year.
I got the keys for it 1 trip before Christmas last year, brand new.

I’ve been running down to South Eastern Germany or Northern Switzerland most weeks.
I didn’t take a pic of the milometer for this Christmas,
but this is a pic of my dials on the 4 year old truck which was replaced by the one I’m driving now

Two more trips and I’d have had it exactly 4 years.

3197.9 is that weeks trip. 5 days work, slightly longer than most weeks driving, in just under 45 hrs with the wheels turning and loaded fairly heavy both ways.
I’ll have tipped before coming back to the yard, so my middle axle is lifted :slight_smile:

Too many for too little

180000 kms on my motor since last Janaury, I’d say I’ve done 150000 of those

I am paid by Money,not by Milage :bulb:

Happy New Year

All this info is from my driver card
I started on 6 june last year and had 3 weeks off in september and have done 58789km and 122 shifts in 81 trucks
Longest day was 1047km doubled manned or 645 on me own, shortest was 3km AND i ONLY got 7 tacho Violations :slight_smile:

I got the Volvo truck in April 2015 with about 250 miles on the clock and when I had finished on the 18th Dec it had over 85,000 on the clock. I’ve had a weeks holiday and 2 week off on the sick in that time.

I got my truck in January with 272,500(ish)KM’s, last readout was 392,600(ish) before I parked it on the 30th of December. 120+KMs. Not bad for someone who doesn’t do long haul.

Half as much as I should have not drove in the second half of the year.

Punchy Dan:

wheelnutt:

Wow that’s a long way in one night ,are you for Santa ?

:smiley:

Zero. None. Nada. Gar Nichts.

I’m off until Sunday. :grimacing:

Immigrant:
I am paid by Money,not by Milage :bulb:

Happy New Year

Are you paid per word for the rubbish you type?

115,461km this year from 5th January to Christmas Eve