How many Lorries would you buy

if you win the US Powerball Jackpot if 1.5 Billion Dollar

rte.ie/news/2016/0112/759566 … ottery-us/
World record $1.5bn lottery jackpot up for grabs in US

Edited

Powerball’s website said that if you are not buying from a licensed retailer in the state, or from the official state lottery site, open only to people in the US, “then you should not expect to be able to collect your prize.”
But that has not stopped a myriad of companies springing up, offering to buy tickets on your behalf. Proceed with extreme caution.

Immigrant:

None. That’ll be the last thing i’ll buy.

bald bloke:

Immigrant:

I’d buy 1 and give it to immigrant to drive in the hope he’d be too busy to keep posting ■■■■■■■■ on here!

None much as enjoy the job 80% of the time if i had that kind of cash i wouldn’t do it

you could always use some of the money to make a replica RDC rest room, and pay some moron to tell you stories of when they were in the SAS.

Have here a Link to a Lotto Mock Game

graphics.latimes.com/powerball-simulator/

…and,…if anyone wins in Lotto who is so happy with his Job as that he would waste Time and Money,…PM me :bulb:

An interesting point.

Is your real name Dot?

I’d just carry on with the one I’ve got,
until the money ran out.

Not that you’d be poor, but remember in America you have to pay tax on the winnings.

I’m sure I saw it calculated that last week when it was $800million jackpot you’d end up with around $300million after tax if you took it as a lump sum rather than monthly/yearly instalments.

Still, wouldn’t moan! Buts its deceptive. Sure, you’ll be a billionaire for a few hours, then the tax man comes!

eagerbeaver:
An interesting point.

Is your real name Dot?

No, I thought better about what I was going to post.

Self restraint. I admire that in a man.

Wish I had it sometimes!

If I won enough I would go into haulage. I’d have to have won enough so it wouldn’t matter whether it was profitable but I’d definitely setup a haulage company

I’d have nice new kit, pay very decent wages and because profit wouldn’t be the be-all and end-all we’d all be one big happy trucking family :smiley: everyone would want to work for me because I paid a proper rate and treated drivers well and I’d end up bigger than Stobart and …

■■■■ I just woke up :open_mouth: win the lottery and still deal with trucks and haulage■■? You must be joking.

How much is enough?

I remember some twonk years ago won the lottery and set his son up in a haulage company only for his son to use it as a cover for a drug smuggling operation, money doesn’t always bring happiness.

I will buy myself a top of the range Scania Topliner, with every conceivable accessorie bolted onto it. Then I’ll park it in the garden, and throw bricks at it.

:grimacing:

bald bloke:

+1

the nodding donkey:
I will buy myself a top of the range Scania Topliner, with every conceivable accessorie bolted onto it. Then I’ll park it in the garden, and throw bricks at it.

:grimacing:

Bloke I work with said exactly the same thing. I’d probably buy a unit, with a box trailer that I’d turn into a swanky living area, then drive around randomly, tossing it off and blowing my money. A bit like now really, but with a bit more space, and no filthy dirtbags soiling my unit in my absence.

Immigrant:

Edited

Powerball’s website said that if you are not buying from a licensed retailer in the state, or from the official state lottery site, open only to people in the US, “then you should not expect to be able to collect your prize.”
But that has not stopped a myriad of companies springing up, offering to buy tickets on your behalf. Proceed with extreme caution.[/quote

1, along with a lorry load of bricks

someone got the right Numbers.
Wasnt me.

graphics.latimes.com/powerball-simulator/

None, wouldn’t even glance back as I threw the keys over my shoulder!!!