How many Kms have you driven this week?

So how many have you driven :question:

I’l start - I’ve done a mere 3256km’s this week between here and Ireland

Let the willy waving and porkies begin :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Tipped Maputo in Mozambique,reload Cape Town for bulk cement bags,handball load of 66 tons.3689 kms on one tacho.

Not a lot prob about a thousand but I’ve tipped 50 loads (over 1300 ton) of wood chip - yes it’s been a long boring week!!!

Simon.

in the truck 0km

in the car. bout 50kms

About 1800kms, which is a good week for me, normally i spend every day in London, and only cover about 1100km

Owen

left malaga monday loaded near cordoba tipped germany the n 1 collection germany 2 in belgium now back in spain to tip tomorrow, 4156km

toby1234abc:
Tipped Maputo in Mozambique,reload Cape Town for bulk cement bags,handball load of 66 tons.3689 kms on one tacho.

Like I said “porkies” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
left malaga monday loaded near cordoba tipped germany the n 1 collection germany 2 in belgium now back in spain to tip tomorrow, 4156km

That’s a lot of Km’s :open_mouth:

About 1200km, but it’s not about the quantity it’s the quality.

m4rky:

welshboyinspain:

thats a good week :smiley: monday to saturday 6 days so 4 at 700ish and 2 at 800ish give or take as saturday I didn’t do a full day

3100km and tipped aprox 2000 rolls of underlay handball , equating to about 40 tons and im still a fat blaggard!! :open_mouth:

Probably no more than 500kms, but probably done about 60 drops and 20 pick ups in that time. The joys of pallet network deliveries. :imp:

welshboyinspain:

m4rky:

welshboyinspain:

thats a good week :smiley: monday to saturday 6 days so 4 at 700ish and 2 at 800ish give or take as saturday I didn’t do a full day

Yea mine was Mon - Sat as well and I had a day pretty much parked up :smiley:

damoq:
Probably no more than 500kms, but probably done about 60 drops and 20 pick ups in that time. The joys of pallet network deliveries. :imp:

That must be harder than doing loads of miles :frowning:

m4rky:

damoq:

That must be harder than doing loads of miles :frowning:

Not really m4rky. I cover the same area and have done so for about 6 years now. I get on with all my customers so im one of those drivers that you probably hate who gets to skip the queue in cash & carry’s etc because i usually only have 1 or 2 pallets. I probably wouldn’t manage all my drops if it wasn’t for that. :blush: :blush: :blush:

done 2 loads to bracknell and one to snodland all in all a good week for me and an even better one for my boss

Just under 2300kms between tues-sat (on holiday monday),but out of 63.75 hrs worked i had 19 hrs waiting to be unloaded :open_mouth:

gogzy:
in the truck 0km

in the car. bout 50kms

me too.

I dont monitor my kms, i monitor my mpg and drive time and number of deliveries if this helps :smiley:

27.24hrs
10.9mpg
25 deliveries and 3 collections

Gonnae need to start with kms too i like facts and figures, im a sad ■■■■■■■ :laughing:

merc0447:
I dont monitor my kms, i monitor my mpg and drive time and number of deliveries if this helps :smiley:

27.24hrs
10.9mpg
25 deliveries and 3 collections

Gonnae need to start with kms too i like facts and figures, im a sad [zb] :laughing:

I’ve never really monitored my MPG mainly because I don’t pay for the diesel - If I did it would be a different issue :laughing:

I guess the other fact i have for this week is I did seven trailer changes in 1 day (on Wednesday). They were mainly shipped out of Belfast.