How many days needed for class 2?

Probably been asked before, but how days from medical to all completed mod4 done and dusted would you say you’d need for class 2 i THINK you can do theory, hazard perception and mod2 all in one sitting? plus 5 days training and test and day for mod4 so 7-8 days in all?? maybe allow 10 for retests? Just idley thinking about how many days you’d need off of work really.
Thanks for any replys

It took me more than that.

You might need to allow for bookings, I couldn’t get both my hazard and multiple choice in same days.
Then there is the wait for a retest if you fail to factor in

It took me from august to November to pass, after my first fail though I had to wait till I get another holiday from work to have a refresher lesson and a retest.

If all goes smooth, and everything goes your way it can be done in the timescale you said.

More often than not there are some sort o delays and setbacks that might extend the time taken a little

In theory if you could time everything perfectly and pass all 1st time then you could get it done in 5 to 10 days.

In reality it will take a couple of months, at least, from start to finish. The main issue is booking tests with DVLA or whatever they’re called these days.

it’ll take you longer to find a job then it did to pass everything just calm down and take it slowly and learn taco rules in between plenty of stuff to learn while your going

As long as

string.jpg
string.jpg

HAA HAA very good Blue Estate!

Cheers for the replies I was just trying to work out roughly what I should allow and definitely factor in retests etc although I’m in no rush so if I spread it out over months and months its not a problem to me really. Not planning on leaving current job really but getting a HGV ticket has always interested me and an itch you gotta scratch which hasn’t gone away yet after a year or so of thinking about it (like I said in no rush lol)

I can only speak for us. But we offer medicals on a Saturday and it’s possible to get theory tests on Saturdays depending on where you live or are prepared to travel.

We also offer practical training over the weekend with driving test on a Monday. The Mod 4 can be done on the same day as we do that in house as well.

So, get it right and you’ll need ONE day off work.

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks Peter definitely worth looking into

If you need any help with that, just get in touch with the office 01623 555661 or pm me.

You’re just in time to take advantage of the Christmas Offer as well. Look at the sponsor thread for details.

Pete :laughing: :laughing: