how long??

My digi card came up with a card error last monday 19th tried in another truck be to no avail, I filled in a form and posted it first class following day. since then I have printing out everyday as I should. I understand and can keep doing this for 15 days in total. I am getting a little worried though as haven’t recieved my replacement card yet. Should I contact the DVLA to get an update on it.

mightyironman:
My digi card came up with a card error last monday 19th tried in another truck be to no avail, I filled in a form and posted it first class following day. since then I have printing out everyday as I should. I understand and can keep doing this for 15 days in total. I am getting a little worried though as haven’t recieved my replacement card yet. Should I contact the DVLA to get an update on it.

Mine did it on the Tuesday of that week mate. I sent it away in the last post Tuesday night and my replacement arrived this morning :grimacing: So hopefully yours should be on it’s way. If you phone DVLA they can tell you if it’s been despatched I imagine ■■

My card failed about 3 months ago, posted it on the Monday and got new one delivered on the Saturday, and I’ve just applied for new one as I’ve changed address and got that one within 5 days. Yours can’t be that far away m8

This happened to me and i rang the DVLA after 12 days to be told my card hadnt been recieved and it was my fault for not sending it recorded delivery so i would have to pay the £19 for a replacement, Left it a couple more days and phoned again to pay over the phone for a replacement and was told there had been an error and my card had now been found, been prosessed and sent back to me.
So from my experience YES get on the phone for an update because if you get to 15 days you cant drive any longer unless your card is lost and you pay the replacement fee

I called DVLA earlier, they informed me that has been posted today. So it should be with me tomorrow. :smiley:
Thanks for the replies guys. :smiley: