How long to get digicard

Hi. I totally forgot to apply for a new digicard and it ran out a few days ago. Never got a reminder, not that is any excuse. Anyway does anyone know how long it normally takes. I know website says 15 working days.

workmate of mine had to get one a couple of weeks ago because he didnt have time to eject it while his merc went up in flames… he had the new one in 3 days

Trukkertone:
workmate of mine had to get one a couple of weeks ago because he didnt have time to eject it while his merc went up in flames… he had the new one in 3 days

I think he was more thinking I’d better get my rear out of here not I must get my card first [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trukkertone:

I applied for mine by phone and it was about the same, three or four days.

posted mine off was back in about a week

blue estate:

Trukkertone:

I think he was more thinking I’d better get my rear out of here not I must get my card first [emoji6]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It went up in about 3 minutes… no time to be waiting for the tacho.