How long have you held your hgv licence?

So running with the " how old are you theme" i thought i’d add this.

About 25 yrs for me class 1.

Nearly 2 years class 2.

Might do my class 1 next year :smiley:

Class1 20 years

close to 40 years

Nearly 30 years for my Class 3 :open_mouth:

Nearly 28 for Class 1! :open_mouth:

Thanks for reminding me how old I am, bald bloke :smiley:

5 years class C

did want to do C + E but wouldn’t be any better off money wise.

Nearly 9 Years.
7 years for C+E
Started on 7.5 tonners at 19 then got my class one at 21.

34 years this December.

Twelve months and ten days class 2

Eight months two weeks, class 1

Not that I’m counting or anything.

42 years and for the young lads on this site before even wind up windows,they have not always been electric you know.

When you work it out it is scary as [zb], 25 years!
Wish i had kept a record of all miles done but must be infinity and beyond. :astonished:

Armagedon:
42 years and for the young lads on this site before even wind up windows,they have not always been electric you know.

:open_mouth: What about mirrors? Surely they’ve always been electric?

22 years…seems like yesterday I was climbing into that little C reg DAF pulling a single-axle flatbed .Lovely ZF gearbox with knock-across range change & splitter!!!

37 years class 1 plus 2 years on 7.5 tonners, or under 3 ton unladen as it was then

Ken

Armagedon:

You old git you. :smiley:

21 years

Armagedon:

What were they before wind up lol?

About 42 years.

By the way, the poll shows over 50 years but I think testing only started in 1970 which is only about 43 years.

tachograph:
About 42 years.

By the way, the poll shows over 50 years but I think testing only started in 1970 which is only about 43 years.

That’s obviously my fault i thought it was earlier than 1970. :blush:

Saaamon:

Armagedon:

What were they before wind up lol?

Pull ups or sliders.