How long have Green Group been doing car transporters?

Saw one yesterday pulling an empty car transporter trailer and one today pulling one loaded. First time I’ve seen them doing this sort of work ,

Ahh, I saw that too, what colour is your anorak?

It’s a beige coloured one with a silk lining I picked up quite cheap with a box full of tat from a car boot sale whilst on my way for one of my regular truck spotting jaunts.
I do look the part with my Eddie Stobart baseball cap,pen and notepad, thick rimmed specs, beige cords and slip on shoes I bought from an old issue of A Peoples Friend magazine. :smiley:

Oh you saucy bugger, silk lining you say. Mines British raving green with dirty off white fur round the hood.

DP.

I did have the old “John Motson” Camel hair coat but I did find it unsuitable atire for long summer days stood on top of motorway bridges.

Presuming you mean stobarts they have had them for a while they took over autologic must be at toyota derby cuz they advertise for drivers often also got the transporters on dutch plates belgian and seen them on eastern european plates

Nah, the green group run by that Osborne fellow (not Ozzy). Maybe subbing it off Eddie if they’re up each other or pulling an Eddie trailer.

I also have an Arthur Daley coat when need arises.

This Green Group? Eddie.

THE GREEN GROUP 2.JPG

Yes mate

wonder if its still £8.50 ph :smiley:

Don’t even think its £8.50, under impression it’s £8.00 an hour straight through and they even knock your break off very high staff turnover and they wonder why

Donnyboy:
Don’t even think its £8.50, under impression it’s £8.00 an hour straight through and they even knock your break off very high staff turnover and they wonder why

For car transporters?!! :open_mouth:
■■■■ that !

SteveBarnsleytrucker:

Donnyboy:

For car transporters?!! :open_mouth:
[zb] that !

For everything