How long for Digi Card

Hey Guys,

How long does it normally take for a digi card to arrive ■■? I sent off the application and the fee on Sat 31st October but the cheque has still not been cashed and no sign of digi card either :frowning: would normally be more patient but got some work lined up so itching for it to arrive.

I sent the application together with postal order, and received the card after 1 week

Sent mine off on a Friday morning with postal order and received it back the following Thursday.

cp91:
Sent mine off on a Friday morning with postal order and received it back the following Thursday.

Ditto.

Should only be around a week

I wonder how many know that a digicard can be obtained with just a B on the licence so there is no need to wait until the LGV

Spoke to a lovely lady called Sarah at the DVLA who said it was sent out to me yesterday :slight_smile:

ROG:
I wonder how many know that a digicard can be obtained with just a B on the licence so there is no need to wait until the LGV

That’s exactly what I did, even though my C training is booked for 21st of December only. I wanna be ready ASAP :smiley:

Had to get mine for the busses as we do EU work. Comes in handy now as I don’t have to send away for it when getting started on the HGVs.

Cat c provisional is a different story though, sent it away about 2/3 weeks ago and when I phoned yesterday it was just in the queue at the medical department. Hopefully won’t be too much longer now.