How long does it take?

LR18-8:

curiousgeorge:

Peter Smythe:
Any good trainer will send them to you if you ask.

So Mr Smythe, would you be kind enough to send me the forms i need■■? Please, Thanks you please.

lol :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

What’s funny? It’s called customer service. Do you remember that? :laughing: :laughing:

jonnytruckfest:

curiousgeorge:

Peter Smythe:
Any good trainer will send them to you if you ask. :laughing: :laughing:

So Mr Smythe, would you be kind enough to send me the forms i need■■? Please, Thanks you please.

Would you like your arse wiping for you as well?? :confused: :confused: :confused: You don’t even seem that bothered or interested, you seem like you’re wanting everything handed too you on a plate :confused:

If i wasn’t interested or bothered then i wouldnt be asking these questions on here would i. I got my girlfriend to pop into town for the forms as i was at work and didn’t have time and she was going to town anyway. I’d quite happily drive to the surrounding towns for them at the weekend if i know that they are there! Mr Smythe has been kind enough to send me the forms which i’m greatfull for.

Courses usually last 5 days so I’ve seen, but if you go on an assessment drive then you should know how long you really need to get you ready for the test.

I’m sorry if I’ve got the wrong picture, but in my opinion you don’t seem too interested :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Unless you’ve got somethin helpfull to say then keep your opinions to yourself mate, just remember you were new to it all once and probably had to ask the very same questions!

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Peter Smythe:
Of course. Send your address via the contact us button on my website and ask for the forms. :laughing: :laughing:

Thanks, Pete

Pete, thanks very much i’m very greatful. I’ll send my details over now. Cheers.

curiousgeorge:

jonnytruckfest:

curiousgeorge:

Peter Smythe:

Would you like your arse wiping for you as well?? :confused: :confused: :confused: You don’t even seem that bothered or interested, you seem like you’re wanting everything handed too you on a plate :confused:

If i wasn’t interested or bothered then i wouldnt be asking these questions on here would i. I got my girlfriend to pop into town for the forms as i was at work and didn’t have time and she was going to town anyway. I’d quite happily drive to the surrounding towns for them at the weekend if i know that they are there! Mr Smythe has been kind enough to send me the forms which i’m greatfull for.

Courses usually last 5 days so I’ve seen, but if you go on an assessment drive then you should know how long you really need to get you ready for the test.

I’m sorry if I’ve got the wrong picture, but in my opinion you don’t seem too interested :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Unless you’ve got somethin helpfull to say then keep your opinions to yourself mate, just remember you were new to it all once and probably had to ask the very same questions!

Cheers

He not even got his car test yet maybe a read of some of the forums may help :unamused:

BTW I had my medical in the March eventually got provisional back in early Sept then done HPT & theory then started my Cat C passed in the Oct

You could say how long is a piece of string :question:

But nothing to stop you doing you medical applying for you provisional then do your HPT & theory without taking time off work as these can be done on a Sat although when you do your training you may need to take hols unless you can find a provider that will do them weekly for you

curiousgeorge:

jonnytruckfest:

curiousgeorge:

Peter Smythe:

Cheers

As Animal said I haven’t even got through my car test yet so I have no room to talk :slight_smile: It was just something that came across, I have no shame in admitting I’m wrong :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Good luck in the training and like I said in my original post I apologise if I got the wrong picture which I clearly have :slight_smile:

Cheers

Peter Smythe:

Recieved all the forms today, thanks Pete. Thanks for the information book aswell.

You are very welcome. Enjoy your read and I’m ready to answer the questions!

All the best, Pete :laughing: :laughing:

i passed my theory and hazzard in february and case studies in march, lost my job painting in march, sold my subaru impreza in may to pay for my class 2 training at apex in peterborough,started my training on june 6th - 10 th june. passed 1st time was well chuffed and still am, and this morning at peterborough test station i passed my mod 4 cpc, posted my licence and test pass certifacate of today, so watch out on the roads soon for a fat ginger bloke. lol.