How long before it's here?

cars.aol.co.uk/2016/08/11/bullet … 4642976_uk

I read about it a few weeks ago when I read a mailshot from the ADAC

It’s in Germany and France now but I suspect they’ve still got the age old problem - spray paint. It might be bullet proof (in theory), but spraying the camera lens should stop it working pretty well, and since it’s closer to the ground, that’ll make it even easier.

As for the encrypted method of transmitting the data back, yeah good luck to them on that front in the UK as our mobile networks aren’t that good. Mostly would love to know what happens if the batteries run out then they try to move it as it requires hydraulics and presumably the same batteries to lift it…oops. :slight_smile:

Since when have ppl gone round shooting speed cameras!! If seen them sawn off or burned but not shot at or maybe I’m being niave

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I think the statement about it being immoveable will be seen as a challenge by some! :grimacing:
And by your average agency limper, a happy coincidence as they plough into it… :laughing:

Got done by a speed camera on the A1 near Gramtham northbound in a van doing 69 mph the camera knew i was a van and the speed limit for me me was 60 mph so £100 fine and 3 points