How Long A Wait

Hi all,
I passed my cat c on thursday and my license got sent away with counterpart,
How long average am I looking on waiting for it,

They say up to 20 days and if not arrived I should call up to see what’s happening!

I am itching to get it back to start my c&e I’m back in work on the 20th August :confused: (as a chef again whilst I wait to peruse my trucking career)

IIRC mine took less that a week

animal:
IIRC mine took less that a week

I hope so :slight_smile: cheers mate.

the DSA have been having problems with back logs the last few months, took mine 22days to come back,that was in june mind you and if you fone DVLA they cant help because the DSA havent sent them anything to say there a change in your license

so be clam and just have a big :grimacing: when showing you blue pass paper :wink: to everybody

smallsie:
the DSA have been having problems with back logs the last few months, took mine 22days to come back,that was in june mind you and if you fone DVLA they cant help because the DSA havent sent them anything to say there a change in your license

so be clam and just have a big :grimacing: when showing you blue pass paper :wink: to everybody

Oh dear i hope it doesnt take too long my instructor goes on holiday 15th august and im back in work on the 20th so i really need it within the next few days :frowning:

I passed on the 26/7/12 and mine came today.

Dan

11 days :frowning:

It should be gathering dust by now, call them and if it’s not been sent you can request first class postage.

The key is… When you ring, ask what date applications received are they currently processing. Then ask what day yours was received. It will give you a rough idea of when you will get it.

Oh and they send it second class which sometimes holds it in he postal system for 3-4 days.

If you sign up to DVLA online, you can also check your driver record. When they update your licence, your driver record goes offline for an hour or so and then comes back with the new category.

Examiner told me 10 working days. Passed me test on 5/7/12 and received licence from DVLA on 23/7/12 (12 days by my sums)…but did get a class 1 run the same day my licence popped through the letterbox!

Tazbug

Cheers guys I’ll sign up to DVLA now and then I’ll ring them,
Annoying thing is digi tacho card came so quick in the post, and that’s not Important yet haha :confused:

Hello,

So I logged on and it says that cat c is still provisional status :confused:
I then called DVLA they havnt been informed to any changes of me passing yet !

■■■■ this is really ruining my situation don’t know when I’ll be able to do class one now as I’m back in work on the 20th but my instructor goes on holiday 15th August I’m really in barney rubble I have no holidays left to take in my current job oh dear.

great93:
… I have no holidays left to take in my current job oh dear.

If you ask me, you’re looking a bit peaky. I hope you’re not about to come down with that 1 week flu! I’ve heard it can take a week or two to hit you… :wink:

scaniason:

great93:
… I have no holidays left to take in my current job oh dear.

If you ask me, you’re looking a bit peaky. I hope you’re not about to come down with that 1 week flu! I’ve heard it can take a week or two to hit you… :wink:

Funny you should say as at the minute i am coming down with something
(just a little too early haha “illness please hold out a week or so”)

This always happens im fine in work well ok enough :slight_smile: and when im off i get ill as per usual