How ironic!!!

After a posting yesterday about AA car transporters, I applied for a recovery patrol drivers vacancy with them online and today had I had an email from them saying that Ive progressed to the next stage of recruitment process whatever that maybe :sunglasses:
Isnt ironic given my reputation on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this should be in Bullys, cos it’s funny as…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

shuttlespanker:
this should be in Bullys, cos it’s funny as…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Innit just :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Can you just imagine me turning up to recover a car with my “Own Tow” name plate in the cab windscreen… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

It’ll just be more embarassing when you tow truck breaks down.

I saw a wrecker that had broken down on the NCR a couple of years ago, as much as I laughed I did feel sorry for the driver.

8wheels:

I saw a wrecker that had broken down on the NCR a couple of years ago, as much as I laughed I did feel sorry for the driver.

Thats the same as seeing an AA on the back of an RAC recovery truck (seriously) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

DAF95XF:

8wheels:

Thats the same as seeing an AA on the back of an RAC recovery truck (seriously) :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ve seen that a couple of times. And the other way around. It’s never as funny as seeing a HATO-mobile broken down on the hard shoulder with another one providing cover for the recovery. I’m sure there was no mickey taking going on.

Ours was probably being recovered after getting a puncture. Our cars don’t carry a spare wheel, unless it’s a shogun, the car gets lifted, taken back to the station where the wheel gets changed. :wink: