How hard is the cpc case studies?

I have my case studies test tomorrow morning but me being me forgot to revise… I’m gonna go ahead and do it anyway but I’m just wandering how difficult it actually is?

I’ve been following other people’s steps on their YouTube channels etc and as far as I can see it doesn’t look or sound too bad.

Guess I’m gonna find out for myself tomorrow morning :blush:

If you have already studied and passed the normal LGV theory test then mod 2 should be fine as it seems mainly to be the same questions in a different format

ROG:
If you have already studied and passed the normal LGV theory test then mod 2 should be fine as it seems mainly to be the same questions in a different format

I haven’t done my multiple choice but have passed hazard perception (which anyone can) got that booked for the week after, had them booked the same day but stupidly changed the case studies instead of changing the multiple choice. I’ll see how hard it is tomorrow, I have got an app which I am passing near enough all the time.

I think it depends on the questions you get. I got endless questions about operator licences, loading and restraint methods and European paperwork etc that never came up in detail in the theory.
If I were you I’d probably spend a while revising the less obvious stuff. Your theory knowledge if good should see you through most of it but it’s not a guarantee of a pass.

Edit: Just seen you haven’t done your theory yet? Then I think you’re ■■■■■■ but good luck and hope you prove me wrong :laughing:

A good score on the MC test will put you in good stead for the CPC Case Studies, but IMO the knowledge does step up a notch.

I’d reccomend purchasing T4A CPC revision material, it’s £18 but you’ll be able to log in instantly and either work through the topics or practice mock case study tests: drivingtheory4all.co.uk/lgv … heory-test

HTH.

BishBashBosh:
I’d reccomend purchasing T4A CPC revision material, it’s £18 but you’ll be able to log in instantly and either work through the topics or practice mock case study tests: drivingtheory4all.co.uk/lgv … heory-test

I also used Driver Theory 4 All for the CPC Part 2 revision as BBB linked, when I did mine years back.

I found the case studies a little trickier than the Multiple Choice from memory but passed both firs time.

I used the link that BBB recommends , really worth the outlay especially if you still have the theory test to do as well

Good luck [emoji106]

Gaz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is some really good apps u can download load to use I was the same didn’t study much as I was constant night shift but instead of driving to the test centre I used public transport and got a load of studying in using the apps on the way their and passed them both

How did you get on?

SJB:
How did you get on?

I PASSED!!! Just my Multiple choice now and on comes the lessons! Really can’t wait :sunglasses:

Nice, well done :slight_smile: