How Good Is Your Parking?

Check out your parking

Park the 18 wheeler 18 Wheeler

Or a full list of parking driving reversing

Go To

http://www.freewebarcade.com/car-parking-games.php

I wish I was as good as some of those artic drivers out there who can parallel park an artic - I never seem to get it quite right - I do try to do the trailer first and then the unit but it’s the judging of the rear trailer wheels from the kerb that I seem to mess up and then I’m shunting out and back again trying to perfect it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

ROG:
I wish I was as good as some of those artic drivers out there who can parallel park an artic - I never seem to get it quite right - I do try to do the trailer first and then the unit but it’s the judging of the rear trailer wheels from the kerb that I seem to mess up and then I’m shunting out and back again trying to perfect it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

The parallel parking is one of the test’s they have at the truck driver of the year competiton. Well they did in 1996

Edited to change the Year

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
The parallel parking is one of the test’s they have at the truck driver of the year competiton. Well they did in 1997.

I used to be a road judge on that competition for the heat that was at the BP truckstop Rugby

ROG:

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
The parallel parking is one of the test’s they have at the truck driver of the year competiton. Well they did in 1997.

I used to be a road judge on that competition for the heat that was at the BP truckstop Rugby

Why Thanks then you must have gave me good marks :wink:

26 years an Lgv Trainer:
Check out your parking

Park the 18 wheeler 18 Wheeler

OK I give in, I either crash on the 1st corner or run out of time !

:blush: