How good is your geography?

I have put this on here before and some of you enjoyed it so i thought i’ll put it back on, just click on the link and follow instructions.lufthansa-vp.com/vp1/play.html

25209 @ Attempt 1

Not good because I remember it the last time round and we were all cracking good scores :blush:

Wheel Nut:
25209 @ Attempt 1

Not good because I remember it the last time round and we were all cracking good scores :blush:

Better get practising then.

Got 26,766 am I a geek? Lol:grin:

I got 27883 on my first go :smiley:

My first attempt got me 27990

dieseldave:

I might have to start asking for evidence soon.

28212 on 1st attempt…lucky or what ! :smiley:

bald bloke:

dieseldave:

I might have to start asking for evidence soon.

I’ll happily attach a screenshot of a better score than I got last time:

I got 28,352 this time. (My second attempt.)

Image1.jpg

how dya put a screenshot up dave if you dont mind me asking…Im a bit of a luddite in that dept.

28640 this time…

done it dave (sort of) :smiley:

toowise:
how dya put a screenshot up dave if you dont mind me asking…Im a bit of a luddite in that dept.

Hi toowise,

I was just about to explain that it’s done in exactly the same way as you’ve put your pics in the WAI forum, but you appear to have beaten me to it. :blush: :blush:

:bulb: You’re no Luddite, and you’re no slouch at the Lufthansa game either. :wink: :grimacing:

I reckon it’ll be difficult to crack 29,000 though.

toowise:
28640 this time…

done it dave (sort of) :smiley:

Here you go mate, I’ve cropped it for you and I left your score as it was: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :grimacing:

lufthansa game score.jpg

dieseldave:

toowise:

Hi toowise,

I was just about to explain that it’s done in exactly the same way as you’ve put your pics in the WAI forum, but you appear to have beaten me to it. :blush: :blush:

:bulb: You’re no Luddite, and you’re no slouch at the Lufthansa game either. :wink: :grimacing:

I reckon it’ll be difficult to crack 29,000 though.

Have to get lucky on the 3rd round destinations i reckon, thanks for the compliment you aint that different yourself :smiley:

Have to be careful now people will start talking :smiley: :smiley:

Getting there 28983

Here’s my third attempt, which got me 29,214

OK, the next target is 30,000. :smiley:

Thought Id try to beat your score dave…

29334 . :smiley: