How do you use

How do you use the steering wheel?

450 pages later

That stick that comes up through the cab floor?

mickyblue:

450 pages later

WTF? :open_mouth:

Stay off the drugs son.

Ken.

Muckaway:
And they don’t have swirly bird ■■■ graphics on the side of the cab like Scanias do.

You replied as I changed the topic :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Axors are alright. I would love a DAF, or a Volvo, or a Scania, or a MAN but not the Axor :smiley: :smiley:

Quinny:

mickyblue:

450 pages later

WTF? :open_mouth:

Stay off the drugs son.

Ken.

Ken,

Can you sense a bit of ■■■■ take in this topic?

We use them where I work and I’m glad it’s only for shortish journeys, no long distance involved. I wouldn’t like to be doing 9-10 hour drives daily.

Wtf :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’ve replied to a thread that’s had a total subject change from the op in the time it took me to write my previous comment :laughing:

:open_mouth: This thread is weird man, have I missed something ■■?, and as somebody else said are drugs involved.
All it needs now is Toby to come on and add to the mix to confuse it even more, and Carryfast to hi- jack it for 10 pages about something even more different to add to the confusion.
As for me I use it for steering, but I prefer bitter to lager. :laughing:

mickyblue:

450 pages later

Firm press of the edge with your elbows…this makes it easier and safer to use the phone and hold your cup of coffee

I’d say it was a seven from ten normally, but the trick is to use the outside edge of your foot for clearer actions and results. Hth.

zeddman:

mickyblue:

450 pages later

Firm press of the edge with your elbows…this makes it easier and safer to use the phone and hold your cup of coffee

I prefer to use the inside of my thighs and not my elbows.

selby newcomer:
Wtf :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

I’ve replied to a thread that’s had a total subject change from the op in the time it took me to write my previous comment :laughing:

You took to bloody long :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

mickyblue:

450 pages later

You gotta pass the ‘how to get into the cab test’ first

I have two steering wheels.One for UK use, the other for Euro work.For each country they turn in the direction of each country.
I call them Lefty and Righty.
Vosa and the Police run off laughing when they see two wheels.

Mine’s good as a Bongo drum, when heavy rock comes on the radio. :smiley:

Pirelli belly lad! :sunglasses: lift a few folds of flab up :laughing: insert said steering wheel! :smiley: and away we go! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: iPad out on xhamster.com ( cough cough I mean google maps officer honest! :wink: ) and crack on to Macon! :smiley:

I have two.One for UK use , the other for Euro work.They are called Lefty and Righty and turn in the direction of the relevant country.

What’s a steering wheel■■? :frowning:

I haven’t done the relevant DCPC, health and safety course on them yet. :smiley:

As the OP appears to have been sampling the cooking sherry I’ve moved it to a more suitable forum

Denis F:
As the OP appears to have been sampling the cooking sherry I’ve moved it to a more suitable forum

Cheers Dennis :smiley: