How do you get yours?

Pay that is.

Mine is paid by BACS transfer every 4 weeks but I have in the past 2 weeks heard of people paid by cheque weekly, and cash (after all the deductions have been made).

I have to beg the wife for some of mine! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :smiley:

Wiretwister:
Pay that is.

Mine is paid by BACS transfer every 4 weeks but I have in the past 2 weeks heard of people paid by cheque weekly, and cash (after all the deductions have been made).

Same, but it’s never right (agency).

Cheers.

Every 4 weeks by BACS and its hard getting used to, ive been on weekly pay for a long time, on monthly there seems to be to much month left at the end of the pay packet !

BACS transfer every month.

I would not like to be paid weekly, as professionals such as myself are paid monthly, and only the unwashed lower classes are paid weekly nowadays.

Ducks beneath parapet! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Vince

Vince…Bog off you snob… :wink:

Vince:
I would not like to be paid weekly, as professionals such as myself are paid monthly, and only the unwashed lower classes are paid weekly nowadays.

Plus, in my case at least, almost all of my expense is monthly, including the mortgage, council tax, gas, electric, water, credit cards, etc. So being paid monthly makes a lot of sense really. I’ve got most of my stuff on direct debit and being sucked from my account in the 2 or 3 days following pay day so I then can see what I have left for the rest of the month easily.

Paul

BACS weekly… I ain’t a snob like Vince :o)

Vince:

Vince

I went to back to weekly, I could’nt afford any soap.
I know my place bow bow scrape scrape .

TheBear:
BACS weekly… I ain’t a snob like Vince :astonished:)

C`mon, I made it clear that it was a joke!

Although I do personally prefer being paid monthly, for all of the reasons Repton outlined.

Vince

Weekly BACS and wouldnt have it any other way, I used to get paid monthly and was always skint :laughing:

Weekly, on a Thursday, by Bacs.

Then all my bills go out either on the Thursday or the Friday. Nice and easy. The company has threatened to pay monthly, but then, it’s threatened a lot of things and nothings yet happened.

I think I get paid monthly

although my wife pays me weekly :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I get paid every Friday in cash :smiley: Don’t think this BACS thingy has reached down here yet :wink:

Securicor come to my house with the amoured transit every 4th friday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

(BACS monthly)

Dan.

TC:
I have to beg the wife for some of mine! :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :smiley:

My wife begs me for some of mine!!!.

Full control just the way i like it.:wink::wink:

Weekly by bacs payslip on a Wednesday and paid on a Friday.

Dan a.k.a Boo:
Securicor come to my house with the amoured transit every 4th friday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why ?,do you run a cafe from there? :laughing:

Pay is Monthly by BACS. Expenses weekly by BACS.

Just in the process of going from weekly to 4-weekly pay. It ■■■■■ big ones. I’m gonna be broke for about 6 weeks!! :cry:

I’d rather be paid weekly.

Depends who I am working for.