How do you clean your windscreen?

As the title says . . . how do you clean the INSIDE of your windscreen?

I have a bottle of Poundland :blush: ‘Streak Free’ window cleaner and a bar towel but for some reason it’s totally useless! Infact it seems to end up dirtier and streakier than when I started! :angry:

So whats the secret??

Window cleaning spray and a Lint free cloth! It’s always cleaner then the outside! :sunglasses:

If you can stand the smell I recommend the Sarsons vinegar spray

i don`t

Cheap glass cleaner and kitchen roll…Unbeatable.

dessy:
Window cleaning spray and a Lint free cloth! It’s always cleaner then the outside! :sunglasses:

lint free??

no fluff

Warm water with a splash of ammonia or vinegar in it. Clean with a chamois leather then wipe off with newspaper :wink:

Stardrops.And some kitchen roll stuff.

The secret is not to buy Poundland window cleaner. Autoglym is expensive but worth it.

just a little water on one of them microfibre cloth things and elbow grease…

I use those “screenies” windscreen wipes you can buy in the garages.
Not the novel ancient wisdom you were hoping for perhaps. :smiley:

It appears that the bar towel is where I’m going wrong - cheers chaps! :smiley:

Autoglym is by far the best, use an old t-shirt with it, perfect.

Yes,bar towels are for soaking up beer and you shouldn’t be spilling your beer…If you are spilling your beer then pull over into a layby to to drink it ffs :laughing:

ShropsBri:
Yes,bar towels are for soaking up beer and you shouldn’t be spilling your beer…If you are spilling your beer then pull over into a layby to to drink it ffs :laughing:

I never spill a drop! Thats why it was surplus to requirements!! :laughing:

I swear by this stuff betterware.co.uk/smear-free-window-foam.html and i dont usually endorse anything but this beats everything i have ever used in the past,all you need is kitchen towel…not been without a can of this for over 5 years now!!! :wink:

Mr Muscle Glass Cleaner + a clean rag = clean windscreen, no streaks, no sat nav marks and no bodily fluids ejected from the previous driver’s face.

Very weak detergent mix, Fairy Liquid is fine, but just one drip in a bowl of warm water, a good wipe with a soaked J cloth, a rinse off with fresh water in the J cloth then polish it with old newspaper.

A newspaper is the key, any cleaner will do as long as you wipe it off with a newspaper, the best one to use is Truckstop News, in fact that’s all it’s good for :laughing: and it’s free :wink: