How do you bulker drivers keep your cab clean?!

On my first full week of bulker work to cover someone else and my cab is covered in just about everything I’ve been tipping (sand,gypsum,animal feed). Just wondering how you regular guys manage to keep your cab spotless, if that’s possible??

Well, first tip keep doors shut, Windows shut :laughing: followed by a air gun fitted.
I keep on top of it by cleaning the cab with a bit of Polish, and wet wipes come in handy.
Always air brush my gear b4 I get back in.

I’m not a tipper man. What about keeping the boots on one of your steps? I mean If they’ll fit. You might have clown feet and clown shoes for all I know. Those big feet you see on people from time to time. Well if that’s the case, a shoe on each step, unless they’re really big, in which case maybe the catwalk with some bungees. But then how would you get to the cab? You could straddle the body work…,sorry I’m away on a thought train there. Yeah try boots on the steps

Just keep on top of it.
My cab is spotless on the inside,but looks like an extra from a zombie film on the outside.
She’s only 6mths old aswell

Close all the air vents in the cab while loading/ unloading .
I use old bed sheets to cover the cab floor area, then give them a shake .

Ask for some overalls it literally takes a minute to whip them off and chuck in side locker, as above polish and wet wipes… Every time i stop i always have a quick wipe around then it never gets to the stage of been a tip

Pink and lots of it

tango boy:
Pink and lots of it

chromecp.com/product.php/pi … :5397993:0

As mentioned, keep open doors/window to a minimum. Some drivers leave their boots on the top step but I can’t be bothered with that, just take the matt out at the end of the day for a shake.

I keep the vents open and don’t seem to have a dust problem, I would rather have the air con on and keep windows closed.

Also you want one of these: ebay.co.uk/itm/Air-Duster-fo … Sw9r1V8ZiZ

yt03:
Ask for some overalls it literally takes a minute to whip them off and chuck in side locker, as above polish and wet wipes… Every time i stop i always have a quick wipe around then it never gets to the stage of been a tip

I’m a big fan of pink but I’m starting attracts dust. anyone else thing this or just me?

tango boy:
Pink and lots of it

Just started using this stuff and really quite impressed.

Pink is the best, smells nice, at Penrith truck stop , they are on offer buy three for £15 .
Notice a lot of fuel stations sell it .
Pink the hot female pop singer is a cutie.

Use the mega clean to get the grime off then the pink
The fast wax is good for getting dirt off your tanks, wheels and bodywork etc then use white diamond to polish up.

Don’t use a brush to clean the footwells out, wash them out with a hose and brush.

Stops all the dust blowing around the cab.

Avoid silicone based cleans they attract the dirt, keep the ventilation on re-cycle when on site, let the dust settle before opening doors/windows.