How do u add photos

how do you add photos onto a post cheers.

I use a hosting website called ‘photobucket’ just google search for it. open an account (free!) upload images to that, copy and paste the image code into your post and voila! your photos appear!
Good luck :slight_smile:

I use Photobucket and find it very easy to use.

Register, then follow the instructions to upload a photo from your PC to the Photobucket site.

When you have done this, your photo will appear in your Photobucket album.

Beneath your photo will be four pieces of code. The bottom one, IMG Code, will look like this…

You simply need to copy and paste this link into your post.

The above does not appear as a photo because I have inserted a space between “Harry” and “Monk”, which has destroyed it as a link. However, if I now remove the space and post the code again…

Viola!

ok thanks i can do it nah.

Use this thread to try it out - try posting a pic here - remember you can RESIZE the pics in photobucket and any you have posted wil be resized automatically.
Open 2 windows - one with photobucket and ,say, this one - you can then see what is happening - needs the refresh button to update the pic on here.

So this should be a photo of a Stralis and double decker I used to drive

[/img]Desktop Wallpaper | Webshots
Don’t think I’ve quite got the hang or this :blush:

If at first

[/img]

A tad small but we are getting there

knight:
If at first

A tad small but we are getting there

Use the QUOTE and look at how I did it :smiley: :smiley:

Bingo :smiley:
Thanks Rog read your post and realised where I had gone wrong.

To resize the pic, you will need to do it on the site that hosts the pic and then it will automatically resize on here - press refresh (F5) if you are using 2 windows to check it on this site

knight:

Bingo :smiley:
Thanks Rog read your post and realised where I had gone wrong.

GREAT :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
But you don’t need URL

knight:

So this should be a photo of a Stralis and double decker I used to drive

Indeed it is. :wink:

Hi knight, when I had a look, it looked like you had put two lots of “tags” on that mate. :wink:

The tags you need for a pic look like this (right%20at%20the%20start)%20and%20this right at the end.
The pic you tried to post also appeared to lack a filename extension that says that it’s a pic. Usually, the filename extension is .jpg but others are possible.

I hope this helps. :wink:

HUB

I’m getting cocky now I’ve found a new toy, should have posted this in where was I

Thanks to everybody for thier help

knight:
HUB

Hi knight Now you’re cooking on gas.:grimacing:

Knight - you got PM

we’ll see

Well not quite what i intended but I’m getting the idea

i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa15 … uck1-1.jpg

knight - I’ve given you PERMISSION in advance to use my pics BUT you must get that permission off the person who posted them if you intend to copy them.

wouldn’t even consider it if you hadn’t. didn’t seem to work wit h Avatar, thanks again for the help.