HOW DO I......

HOW DO I SELECT A PIECE OF TEXT FOLKS FROM A QUOTE RATHER THAN HAVING TO HIGHLIGHT IT ALL…PRETTY PLEASE :blush: :blush:

thecoder0:
HOW DO I SELECT A PIECE OF TEXT FOLKS FROM A QUOTE RATHER THAN HAVING TO HIGHLIGHT IT ALL…PRETTY PLEASE :blush: :blush:

by using the quote button in the right hand corner
and now I’m going to move this to the feedback forum :wink:
pam

HOW DO I SELECT A PIECE OF TEXT / You mean like this ,Cody…? You probably know already but you L/click & highlight the piece you want then R/click copy. Then paste it… But you might want to insert “commas” for the quote.

mrs mix:

thecoder0:

by using the quote button in the right hand corner
and now I’m going to move this to the feedback forum :wink:
pam

Yeah well I am on nights and I am not very bright :blush: :blush: :blush: :wink:

As long as you leave the outer bits that say [quot][/quot] ( i took the E out to show you the code, just delete the bits you dont want and leave the rest in

I thought you wanted to just take a piece out of the quote…

harry:
HOW DO I SELECT A PIECE OF TEXT / You mean like this ,Cody…? You probably know already but you L/click & highlight the piece you want then R/click copy. Then paste it… But you might want to insert “commas” for the quote.

Yeah Harry I mean if you look at MRS MIX she has the relevant bit and its background is white :wink:

thecoder0:

mrs mix:

thecoder0:
HOW DO I SELECT A PIECE OF TEXT FOLKS :blush: :blush:

Now I have learnt something. :laughing:

Quote unQuote! :laughing:

Probably not explaining myself very well…

If a post has say 4 paragraphs and I want to select a section of it and post it with the white background how do I do it… :confused:

Jammy has already told you…

jammymutt:
As long as you leave the outer bits that say [quot][/quot] ( i took the E out to show you the code, just delete the bits you dont want and leave the rest in

Put it in the reply box & delete what you don`t need ,as long as you leave the two quote marks at each end.

thecoder0:
Probably not explaining myself very well…

If a post has say 4 paragraphs and I want to select a section of it and post it with the white background how do I do it… :confused:

when you hit the quote button and it comes up with the post a reply page
everything is between quotes ie

thecoder0:
[/“thecoder0”]
just delete all the stuff between the quotes you don’t want so you should be left with what you do

pam

Cheers folks its seven dwarf time now…I owe I owe its off to work I go…

catcha later :laughing: