How do I update maps on my TT 7150 pro

Afternoon folks,
I’m looking to update my maps on a TT 7150pro but can’t seem to be able to do it? Tomtom don’t seem to support this item and only offer map updates on normal sat navs. The option to buy the new maps is there, however when you click on it, it says your device is not supported.
Anybody know a way round this?

Regards SB.

download the latest version of tomtom Home

Thanks for the reply, however it says my device is not supported. I clicked on the map update, paid for it and once I clicked on the link it wouldn’t download. After speaking with tomtom and tomtom business (going round in circles) they decided that my maps could not be updated and I got a full refund. From what I can see you need to be set up for live services to get the download? I can’t see why I need to sign up to live services as this is a one off stand alone device for personal use only.

Should not the 7150 come with free updates for life? My 5150 does, as I just put the latest map on last week.

And TT home is for other models, you need MyDriveConnect. My guess is that this where your problem lies.

Ken.

Yeh as ken said, standard tomtom home on your computer isn’t compatible with the 5150 or 7150. You need tomtom “mydrive”.

Virtually same thing as usual tomtom home but for different software.

so one says MyDriveConnect and another says tomtom “my drive”

I’ve been using my drive for regular updates for about a year now. I’ve been in touch with the people who sold me the 7150 and they say pretty much the same as tomtom, you can’t get map updates for my device as its marketed through tomtom business and also at company’s who use webfleet.