How do I get an actros to level?

Only driven Scania for about a year. How the heck do I get this merc to level? I put the air up when going under trailer, but nothing I press seems to level it again! There are 4 arrows and then an M1 and m2 button. Sometimes the m buttons make it go up and sometimes do nothing. When I put it down with the arrow there is an orange light telling me it’s not level. Is there nothing to press that just self levels it like in Scania?

Iirc it’s the one above the stop button…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I’ve got

Press the arrow to the left then up or down to level you can also use the dash menu to do the same saves reaching for the remote we also have a levelling button on the dash

You need it to go to green lights then it’ll level off, the red lights are for you setting it up / down. Just use sideways arrows to select it onto self level mode. Think volvos have a similar one.

Unfortunately they don’t make them like a DAF which is a simpler version of the first pic.

And you need enough air for it to settle or it’s a bugger .
Also I’ve had the lift axle up which sometimes upsets the self level and I’ve had a heavy load where the axle has been up and stayed up when it should have been down so just check that as well.

I press the level button under the radio unit on dash,the onewith the arrows pointing at the chassis,if using remote it’s across to green arrows and M2 I think,was a 64 plate I was using though and not much worked properly…

Thank you everyone. Found the switch, and yes it wouldn’t do anything for a while because the trailer had taken all the air. Once I’d built the air up again and found the switch you said to look for it was all good.

When you get used to Scania and then your suddenly put in something else for one shift eh!

It was a trampers truck and I always try and respect that. Did have a quick look for where he’d stuck the manufacturer manual but I could see it and wasn’t going to start rooting through all his personal locker space.

MIssing manuals are a pain, a previous employer used to take them out of the trucks - WHY■■?

Anyhow, most manufacturers will have driver manuals online, see xichrisxi screenshot, which you can search if TNET helpdesk is off line. :smiley: :smiley:

Wiretwister:
MIssing manuals are a pain, a previous employer used to take them out of the trucks - WHY■■?

Anyhow, most manufacturers will have driver manuals online, see xichrisxi screenshot, which you can search if TNET helpdesk is off line. :smiley: :smiley:

Data protection laws and ■■■■ lol

Wiretwister:

We were told that if the trucks went back from lease minus the manual or with a damaged manual the company got charged £100 for a replacement so they were all removed and kept in a storeroom until the vehicle went back…

xichrisxi:

Wiretwister:

We were told that if the trucks went back from lease minus the manual or with a damaged manual the company got charged £100 for a replacement so they were all removed and kept in a storeroom until the vehicle went back…

Solve 1 problem by creating another, yes sounds like transport. Then again Drop it Hide it Loose it will have been paying out when no one could remember where they were stored. :smiley:

Your average Aldi carrier bag carrying Limper would’ve sussed it in seconds :laughing: