How do I change me tacho?

As the clocks go back this weekend I was trying to mess about with me tacho last night to change it. Never altered one of these before, how do you do it? Its on a Daf 95, the type with the slide out drawer. Thanks in advance.

It should adjust itself automatically the next time you open it so long as you do not have a chart in the second driver position (you do not need to use a blanking chart in a slide-out tachograph).

make sure there is no chart in first.

We’re staying on BST, hooray. :smiley: testicles to changing clocks - pointless.

But what about them poor little kiddies in Stornoway? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Harry Monk:
But what about them poor little kiddies in Stornoway? :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :smiley:

As it you probably know by now that story is a myth. :laughing:

DAFMAD:

Harry Monk:

As it you probably know by now that story is a myth. :laughing:

It was me but ssshhhh I think I got away with it :smiling_imp:

bugcos:
As the clocks go back this weekend I was trying to mess about with me tacho last night to change it. Never altered one of these before, how do you do it? Its on a Daf 95, the type with the slide out drawer. Thanks in advance.

On the DAF CF when you change the display time on dash the time changes on tacho up top as well.

Question how do those clocks loose minutes - you cant change the min’s. Some are 3 mins out some are 9-10 mins out - any reason■■?

Pain sitting their till 4:10am real time !!!

if it does not change itself, press the “M” button, this will change the display, when the time comes up in the top right corner, press the + or - button, then when it starts flashing, use the plus key to change the time, then press the M key to change to the minutes.

i have never known the time change on the tacho head when you change it on the dash on a DAF, when you change it on the tacho, it will change it on the dash though

Or RTFM.

Also

Just so you know if you disconnect the battery for any reason

If you take out all cards from the anolog tacho Slide type,Close it and of course you need the ignition on it will start spinning and it will reset with the correct time

Scania R series

turn key to left
open lid
find white roller
rotate nearly twice
:laughing:

wake from dream

Harry Monk:
Or RTFM.

Return To Flaming Manufacturer :sunglasses:

Okey-Didley-Dokely:

Harry Monk:
Or RTFM.

Return To Flaming Manufacturer :sunglasses:

:laughing: :laughing: Or maybe it stands for Read The Firkin Manual.:grimacing:

Harry Monk:

EH WTF is that all about? what myth :question: :question: