How did this get there?

Cant think how the owner of this monstrosity parked it there, The huge wheels must have made the steering lock crap, It must have been put there with a fork lift or about 200 shunts!

As horrible as that car might be, thats a ruddy good bit of parking!!

Alex

bugcos:
Cant think how the owner of this monstrosity parked it there, The huge wheels must have made the steering lock crap, It must have been put there with a fork lift or about 200 shunts!

knowing some of the chavs that drive these cars he hand braked it in! :laughing: :laughing:

or he parked it there then the neighbour built the wall! :unamused:

i’m sure i noticed one very similar in london…but then again it could have been birminghamistan :laughing:

beat me to it GIBLSA :smiley: :smiley:

bugcos:
Cant think how the owner of this monstrosity parked it there, ]

Reversing and forwarding sensors?

Looks like an old Rover 214 :open_mouth: . Of all the cars out there to tart up… :open_mouth: :unamused:

Giblsa:
knowing some of the chavs that drive these cars he hand braked it in! :laughing: :laughing:

or he parked it there then the neighbour built the wall! :unamused:

lol

OOOOH - YELLOW CAR :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: - I want it :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

bugcos:

Thinking about it, how did he get those skirts over the kerb?

Harry Monk:

It’s probably got height adjustable suspension.

yeah, probably hydraulic as its right to the floor

Rob K:

Harry Monk:

It’s probably got height adjustable suspension.

Ahhh. I see. I’m showing my age because in my day it was jacked up Mk 2 Cortinas with big tyres and furry dice.

Maybe he built it there then thought about moving it after it :slight_smile:

Or it could be a slightly different garden ornament??

perhaps its a gnomes car? i cant see a human driving round in such a disgusting colour car? unless you like looking like you drive a hiviz jacket?

sorry rog, i didnt mean to offend you
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Giblsa:
perhaps its a gnomes car? i cant see a human driving round in such a disgusting colour car? unless you like looking like you drive a hiviz jacket?

Perhaps he works for DHL and he’s had some paint away from the workshop?

Harry Monk:

Hey Jono (flying_fenman) not your car then is it lol,

:laughing:

If the car is moved all the time and he has parked it like that god knows how he manages it.

I used to work in a garage in Paisley fixing motors, place used to sell cars as well, but because of the area no way on earth could you leave motors parked outside at night and garage wasnt that big.

We used to used a large jack, and jack up the cars and a few of use shove the car managed to get them into really tight spaces doing that.

Fly tippers maybe? or beamed in from outer space? or, its made of paper mache and the owner’s waiting for it to rain and disappear? if it was dumped next door to me I’d want a rates rebate :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and a pair of sunglasses.

Tiger

Mixer-driver01:

Harry Monk:

Hey Jono (flying_fenman) not your car then is it lol,

:laughing:

Bugger!!

I hoped nobody would realise it was mine!!!

And for that comment Matt - you’ve borrowed it for the last time on a Saturday night - you can ■■■■ right off in future!!! :imp:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: