How come they allowed to this [zb]

jobsite.co.uk/job/hgv-class- … =1&engine=

your point being?

Whats wrong with it? Looks fine. Well apart from the usual but nothing to make it stand out from all the other jobs advertised. Unless im missing something

It’s not a job being advertised; it’s an invitation to register with an agency.

What?? £20ph?? What a joke,maybe that’s on sunday

all I can see is a job vacancy,irrelevant if its an agency,the £20 probably is a sunday rate

No different from any other agency job advert, the £20 will most likely be the bank holiday rate

As said…

Agency ‘invitation’… :unamused:

But they also ‘invite’ the umbrella scheme.

I have no knowledge of the umbrella thing, but from posts on here, it should be banned!

truckman020:
all I can see is a job vacancy

Are we looking at the same thing?

It ain’t a job vacancy. It’s bait to get unemployable dumbasses to register with an agency.

Wrongens

Goldfinger:
As said…

I have no knowledge of the umbrella thing, but from posts on here, it should be banned!

Despite hating Umbrella with a passion - I would be willing to sign up with an agency paying those kind of rates for month…

But of course, it’s not real. No one gets the sundays/bank holiday night work that pay the top rates. It’ll all be monday-friday days for £9.50ph and suddenly paying £27 per payslip with a few hours of that crappy rate on it - no longer seems such a cushy number.

The advert was put there to drum up “sign-up interest only”. No such shifts ever existed, hence why they’ve needed to take the advert down quickly as soon as the punters started queueing outside the door at 09:01 one monday morning…

If I were wrong - let’s hear from some drivers who have just got onto some £20ph work on a regular basis… You need to have a four-figure number of posts to your name to be taken seriously on this btw. :smiling_imp:

Winseer:

Goldfinger:
As said…

Despite hating Umbrella with a passion - I would be willing to sign up with an agency paying those kind of rates for month…

But of course, it’s not real. No one gets the sundays/bank holiday night work that pay the top rates. It’ll all be monday-friday days for £9.50ph and suddenly paying £27 per payslip with a few hours of that crappy rate on it - no longer seems such a cushy number.

The advert was put there to drum up “sign-up interest only”. No such shifts ever existed, hence why they’ve needed to take the advert down quickly as soon as the punters started queueing outside the door at 09:01 one monday morning…

If I were wrong - let’s hear from some drivers who have just got onto some £20ph work on a regular basis… You need to have a four-figure number of posts to your name to be taken seriously on this btw. :smiling_imp:

The Advert expired

So… Who got the job then?

Contraflow:

truckman020:
all I can see is a job vacancy

Are we looking at the same thing?

It ain’t a job vacancy. It’s bait to get unemployable dumbasses to register with an agency.

it also says we currently have vacancies in teeside,that sounds very much like a vacancy to me,maybe as you said though it is to entice people into their office,would not put it past them,a lot of these consultants will try any way to make themselves look good to their bosses

“We have vacancies in teeside” might have been the next advert to come up when most of the new sign-ups said they were from Truro, Norwich, and Whitehaven. :wink:

Winseer:
So… Who got the job then?

The o/p? :laughing: