How can you change your username whilst on pre- mod

I’ve read the thread on here about changing your user name ,and it says pm Dennis ,but under pre- mod you can’t p.m :confused: :confused: ,so how do us on pre- mod get our user name changed :question: ta

You have to use your initiative and find another way to get a mods attention, then you have to come up with a genuine reason for wanting to change it :wink:

Got a memo about putting on social media again ,there getting a bit to regular for my liking ,I think he’s onto me ,just change my user name Dennis (!pick what you like just pm me the new one ) and delete all my threads ,posts . Ta Dennis
N.b actually just delete the threads / posts ,don’t worry about name ,I’ll justbread from now on .ta

OK, that’s a genuine reason .

You’ve lost me with the rest of your post though :grimacing:

No, change his name and leave the posts.
We need Dozy here letting us all know his shenanigans as it’s one of the things here still worth visiting for.
Change your name and keep posting but don’t mention anything that will give your identity away.

So. Now with any new user with the name pillock we will know it’s dozy :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Suggestions for Dozy’s new username? Most popular wins and Denis makes it happen. Let’s go.

I suggest EmptyHead.

Contraflow:
Suggestions for Dozy’s new username? Most popular wins and Denis makes it happen. Let’s go.

I suggest EmptyHead.

I was going to suggest wheelnut but that’s already gone so it’ll have to be numbnuts instead.

How about YouCouldntMakeThisUp or ComedyGold

m1cks:
How about YouCouldntMakeThisUp or ComedyGold

ComedyGold is good.

It doesn’t matter a ■■■■ what he changes his name to. If he continues to come on here about all the ■■■■ ups and stuff that happens to him, and talks about ‘Stobards’ (the only bloke that has worked for a co. for years and doesn’t know their name :smiley: ) you won’t need to be Columbo to suss out that it’s dozy,…the guy that has more adventures than Noddy :smiley:

robroy:
It doesn’t matter a [zb] what he changes his name to. If he continues to come on here about all the ■■■■ ups and stuff that happens to him, and talks about ‘Stobards’ (the only bloke that has worked for a co. for years and doesn’t know their name :smiley: ) you won’t need to be Columbo to suss out that it’s dozy,…the guy that has more adventures than Noddy :smiley:

AND if we change his user name, all the posts under the name Dozy will come up as posts by ComedyGold, or whatever. Which won’t help