How can we tolerate this

only buy from them in an emergency, normally got enough with me, but every now and then, i run out of diet coke.
cracks me up, can’t remember which 1 it was, but they wanted, £1.03 for a can of diet coke :open_mouth:
then i spotted on the bottom shelf, in the exact same fridge, a 6 pack, of exact same drink, £2.99 :unamused:

Superdix…change the title mate to “Why do we” instead “How can we”

There is a book that you could get I believe its called Within a mile of the motorway or similar. GOOGLE FOR IT. During day time there is an alternative to the zb.

chilistrucker:
only buy from them in an emergency, normally got enough with me, but every now and then, i run out of diet coke.
cracks me up, can’t remember which 1 it was, but they wanted, £1.03 for a can of diet coke :open_mouth:
then i spotted on the bottom shelf, in the exact same fridge, a 6 pack, of exact same drink, £2.99 :unamused:

Yebbut a can of Coca-Cola is 25p if you buy it in a multipack from the supermarket at the weekend.

If everybody got organised and bought what they needed from a cheaper supplier, even for the whole week…The services would be bollixed.
I only use them to dispose of bodily waste.
Why do the people of the UK put up with it…Because we are frightened to do anything about it because we live in a near totalitarian state with all the CCTV…Thats why. :imp: :imp:

…Oh yeah, and because the British are incredibly LAZY. It is far easier to moan about it than to do anything about it, at least the French still have a bit of pride. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

They make enormous emounts of money and I believe all but one of the MSA groups are owned by banks.

But nobody is marched into an MSA with his arm twisted behind his back and forced to spend money. A tiny bit of pre-planning will save you from their profiteering.

For the price of three motorway sandwiches, I can buy bread, cheese, ham, tomatoes, onions and some fruit and feed myself for a week.

Do any of you remember the offer they had at Tibshelf/Cambridge/Peterborough a few years ago when you could buy a bacon baguette and a coffee for £1.95 (I think), they then realised how popular it was and seemed to increase the price every bloody week. I think that went by the way once they sold the franchise.

Thats finished now? Thats a real shame. I used to get those from Cambridge all the time when i was running out of Felixstowe/ Thamesport. The only good thing ever to existed inside a British MSA.

If we tolerate this, then our children will be next

I large post,
For the Lazy buggers who cant be bothered
to find the nearest supermarket,
or make butties.

People must be bored this holiday,

i,ve been a driver for 4 years and have never
bought anything from the services except a newspaper.

garnerlives:

This is a Welsh free site ,
(i,ll rather be a ■■■■ than a Welshman :stuck_out_tongue: )
No manics lyrics permitted.

ZB = since when has been a swear word
it is just the name given to people from Pakistan.
This site is getting stupid.

I can say BRIT,
PADDY,
SCOTT

But i cant say

( if you know you cant say it why try ) jd

Macka Packa:
(i,ll rather be a [zb] than a Welshman :stuck_out_tongue: )

I can say BRIT,
PADDY,
SCOTT

But i cant say …

Yes, I’ve been drinking as well.

( quote edited ) jd

Harry Monk:

Macka Packa:

I can say BRIT,
PADDY,
SCOTT

But i cant say …

Yes, I’ve been drinking as well.

I,ve not.
Came on here for a bit of banter.

Working at 1am.
Thanks for your input though :unamused:

( link edited ) jd

Macka Packa:
I,ve not.
Came on here for a bit of banter.

Working at 1am.
Thanks for your input though :unamused:

Jesus H. Christ, you’re not trying to tell me you wrote that when you were sober, are you?

Jesus H. Christ, you’re not trying to tell me you wrote that when you were sober, are you?

Please dont use his name in vain :laughing: :laughing:

I am offended :laughing:

im looking on the bright side, i would be a fat pig if the prices where cheaper :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :

Macka Packa:
I large post,
For the Lazy buggers who cant be bothered
to find the nearest supermarket,
or make butties.

People must be bored this holiday,

Well I’ve been driving for 28 years and I’ve seen some changes i can tell you the closure of so many truck stops they are nearly all gone that offered good grub at fair prices and friendly banter so sorry if you don’t like the thread but I Feel the site is all about generating input and feedback among the members and by saying and sharing there own findings that mite help others then that can only be good surely

the maoster:
Do any of you remember the offer they had at Tibshelf/Cambridge/Peterborough a few years ago when you could buy a bacon baguette and a coffee for £1.95 (I think), they then realised how popular it was and seemed to increase the price every bloody week. I think that went by the way once they sold the franchise.

Even when it went up to £2.50 it was a bargain - must’ve had 3-4 per week at P’boro or Cambridge. My son would just want to come to work with me on sundays for a bacon & tomato baguette and coffee.

Like others I only buy from these in an emergency, but normally get just my newspapers magazines from MSA’s, Oh I almost forgot, I do partake in depositing some rather smelly food recycling…and read the call me to ■■■■ **** numbers to see if my Mrs is busy working, PMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Macka Packa:

garnerlives:

I can say BRIT,
PADDY,
SCOTT

But i cant say

( if you know you cant say it why try ) jd

Door Handle (a.k.a. knob) :unamused:

services with m&s are ok.I use them prices are ok.