How can someone be so stupid?

just seen this on Facebook, frightening to think we share the roads with these people.

How on earth do some people breathe?

Oops doesn’t quite do it.

that doesn’t surprise me with the idiots we share the road with

Words fail me

Daveyandbev:
How on earth do some people breathe?

A note pinned to sunvisor saying In Out, In Out.
Knobheads of the highest degree :unamused:

no doubt the driver of the truck will get the blame for not having MOBILE LOW BRIDGE on the side of the girder.especialy if theres a cyclist as a witness :unamused:

Cant believe he only put 3 chains on that . . shocking.

3 10mm chains 30t that [emoji57]

Suedehead:
Cant believe he only put 3 chains on that . . shocking.

Why ? If it’s going to come off it’s going to come off.

I didn’t see it officer.

What, that 100 foot long bright yellow truck.

Errrrr, yeah :unamused:

I’m just surprised there’s not a Stobart or tesco truck stuck under it

nick2008:
I’m just surprised there’s not a Stobart or tesco truck stuck under it

with a “dozy” nameplate in the window? :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

how do we know it was the car drivers fault ? Tractors wheels seem close to roundabout, trailer wheels in second lane out. I’m really struggling to understand how the car could have crashed into the side of the truck from the outside, so has the car went under the trailer from the inside and has come out this side. :confused:

Bluey Circles:
how do we know it was the car drivers fault ? Tractors wheels seem close to roundabout, trailer wheels in second lane out. I’m really struggling to understand how the car could have crashed into the side of the truck from the outside, so has the car went under the trailer from the inside and has come out this side. :confused:

Tend to agree - don’t think it’s as clear cut as it seems.

Optical illusion, long load is stationery and other traffic is passing on its inside safely. To be fair everything looks stationery.

Picture taken by driver of a stationery car so pinch of salt required. Not to mention being on facebook.

Failed my failed my first attempt at class1 when a ragtop attempted that (failed overtake) on the stretch of road between Gala and Selkirk and was a good way under my trailer. Apparently swearing was unprofessional :blush: and I should have expected the nobber to do that :open_mouth: