How can he drive like this!

Is it silly to own up to doing this? If so i dont do it :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

I have 2 Renault sign’s illuminated in red and a multi coloured rope light in my windscrean and I cant see them from inside the cab (Magnum) would they class that as illegal, and Im 53, not a boy racer, their Ive admitted it, feel better now Ive got that off my chest.

Ive also got a coffee perc. sits on my table under top bunk and a 20" flat screen TV bolted on to side wall above drivers side window, does that make me bad as well.

Its all to do with personal preference, I live in my truck for weeks at a time, you make it as comfortable and homely as you can, but it is crazy the way some put flags all over the window,

Indeed! How can he? Only 10 flags? What a shame… :grimacing:

I bet he would not go anywhere near this hungarian one until he’ll buy another 10 :smiley:

limeyphil:
So what’s up with it?
He’s parked up isn’t he?
You all assume he has driven with all that crap in his window.

I was sat in my lorry when he pulled in to the services so I can say he was drivng like that! I was just waiting for my 45 to finish couldn’t believe it!

Sid :slight_smile:

felixwe622:

limeyphil:
So what’s up with it?
He’s parked up isn’t he?
You all assume he has driven with all that crap in his window.

I was sat in my lorry when he pulled in to the services so I can say he was drivng like that! I was just waiting for my 45 to finish couldn’t believe it!

Sid :slight_smile:

Did you call the police or anything? I know it’s an sad thing to do, but I’d have done that if it meant possibly saving some family’s life! It’s a shame that such drivers give all of us a bad name though.

Never mind that!

How about this then?

Picture taken at Woodhead Pass by Michael Ely

WOW, A Maritime truck overtaking something. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Now that’s a first.

is the black wagon stationary

lgamston:
is the black wagon stationary

No

And as a regular user of the A628 i can tell you this sort of thing is quite a common sight on this section of road.

How many Polish or Hungarian drivers do Maritime have on the fleet? :wink: