How best to deal with non paying passengers

dbk23:

jakethesnake:

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:
How sad, just shows the mentality of some truck drivers.

Spoken like someone who’s never dealt with the scum.

They are not scum, they are human beings. I guess you would do exactly the same if you were them.

No good reasoning with most on here fella, these are classic daily mail, sun, murdoch-Jew fed propaganda numb skulls without a critical thought between them.

If they felt that strongly about “illegal” immigrants they would withold their tax or council tax in protest at the ‘illegal’, as stated by kofi Annan, invasions of multiple country’s under the disguise of a war of terror that has forced many to flee our bombs, bombs and weapons that our tax money is being spent on!..
Only problem is they’ve only got a keyboard & very narrow & influences world view point… and two little peas in their fanny pack!

Yes I think you may have hit the nail firmly on the head.

robroy:

jakethesnake:
Don’t blame these people for trying to better their lives and get away from dreadful situations.

They achieved just that when they arrived at the first country after leaving their own. :bulb: :bulb:

We’ve got enough home grown scroungers and free loaders without importing foreign ones…not to mention the odd murdering scum terrorists that have slipped through the net.
[zb] em .

And don’t be playing the race card either, I’d feel the same if they were white Norwegians, a scrounger is a scrounger.

Don’t get me wrong,I do not like scroungers in this country on any other but what gets me is the hatred some seem to have against these people when I suspect they would probably do exactly the same in that situation.
Don’t blame the individuals,blame the authorities,blame the government,blame the EU but stop all the hatred towards people trying to get a better life.
As for the driver in the clip he acts more like a spoilt child than a professional.

Its exactly the same treatment as foreign lorry drivers,cyclists and even car drivers get on here. Pathetic really.

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

They are not scum, they are human beings. I guess you would do exactly the same if you were them.

They are scum. Again spoken like someone who has never dealt with them, never had their truck damaged by them, never been threatened by them and never had to drag several of them out of a trailer.

Send the parasites back to where they came from and keep them away from our country.

that’s a bit harsh, they’ve certainly drawn the short straw in life being born where they did, they’ve probably been mislead into thinking Britain is some paradise and they’re trying to make a better life for themselves; I feel a bit sorry for them and in other ways I admire their spirit, I wish them well - but that don’t mean I think we should allow them in.

What gets on my ■■■■ is why do our governments make it so easy for them, when they are plucked out of the Med they should be dumped back in Africa, not europe, and when they are found here they should be bused straight back to their country of origin. Sick of our weak liberal lefty bleeding heart european governments. We need to start getting tough on immigration, as selfish as it may seem they can’t come here.

And we really need to start getting tough on immigration (even refugees). The world is getting itself into a bigger and bigger mess with over-population and climate change (and yes that is a happening) Wars over resources will create population displacement like we can’t imagine, billions will be on the move. We need to toughen up and learn how to secure our borders

bertiebus:
Recall reading somewhere about a driver who once overnighted be Calais after doing his first drop.

He knew he had the parasites on board as he saw them sneaking in. Only to go to drop 2… in brindisi Italy. Where he opened up to tip his goods to find lots of very upset illegals.

Maybe this is what we should be doing… tricking them…

Really?.. he didn’t stop before he got to Brindisi

Bluey Circles:
that’s a bit harsh, they’ve certainly drawn the short straw in life being born where they did, they’ve probably been mislead into thinking Britain is some paradise and they’re trying to make a better life for themselves; I feel a bit sorry for them and in other ways I admire their spirit, I wish them well - but that don’t mean I think we should allow them in.

What gets on my ■■■■ is why do our governments make it so easy for them, when they are plucked out of the Med they should be dumped back in Africa, not europe, and when they are found here they should be bused straight back to their country of origin. Sick of our weak liberal lefty bleeding heart european governments. We need to start getting tough on immigration, as selfish as it may seem they can’t come here.

And we really need to start getting tough on immigration (even refugees). The world is getting itself into a bigger and bigger mess with over-population and climate change (and yes that is a happening) Wars over resources will create population displacement like we can’t imagine, billions will be on the move. We need to toughen up and learn how to secure our borders

I’d agree with most of that apart from them being misled. There’s plenty of people over here able to tell them exactly what the script is and whilst the majority of them aren’t doctors and architects, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are all stupid. Just getting here shows street smarts.

Yep i will bear it in mind that there will be a number of people that won’t/can’t/don’t see my link.

No big deal I’m not after feedback or glory.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

eagerbeaver:

Beetlejuice:
Brilliant :laughing:

+1. Would have been even funnier if a strap worked loose and started whipping them at 56 mph.

:grimacing:

Merged the two topics into one, there’s really no need to copy & paste the same post into two different sections (PDF and EURO forums) it’s all the same website and a click of the mouse (or finger press) allows access to them both equally well.

chrisdalott:
People smuggler transports illegal immigrants into the Netherlands, then posts video evidence using his real name on Facebook

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

seriously, he has stuck his real on it ?
and then there is all the driving offences, what did he film it with his mobile phone, unsecured people on his trailer … I don’t know whether to laugh or cry.

if someone does him a crowd funding page I will buy the boy a pint, but FFS the lads probably just lost his job licence, may be even his liberty. Committing many serious offences then putting it on his facebook page?

chester1:

bertiebus:
Recall reading somewhere about a driver who once overnighted be Calais after doing his first drop.

He knew he had the parasites on board as he saw them sneaking in. Only to go to drop 2… in brindisi Italy. Where he opened up to tip his goods to find lots of very upset illegals.

Maybe this is what we should be doing… tricking them…

Really?.. he didn’t stop before he got to Brindisi

It was on ferry mode, fully lit…Whoosh. Italy non stop. :open_mouth:

dbk23:

jakethesnake:

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

Only problem is they’ve only got a keyboard & very narrow & influences world view point… and two little peas in their fanny pack!

Hypocritic ^

[/quote]
Hypocritic ^
[/quote]
Do you mean hypocrite?..

Nope, far from it… but of cause you’d know.

dbk23:

Hypocritic ^
[/quote]
Do you mean hypocrite?..

[/quote]
Say that in english. :unamused:

Is Happy Keith back?

These poor downtrodden people who are being persecuted only have to get to the first safe country and ask for asylum.
There is no need to leave your family to face persecution as you travel through 5 friendly communities to get a newly refurbished Tower Block.

Wheel Nut:
Is Happy Keith back?

These poor downtrodden people who are being persecuted only have to get to the first safe country and ask for asylum.
There is no need to leave your family to face persecution as you travel through 5 friendly communities to get a newly refurbished Tower Block.

^^^^ Absolutely. Craven cowards deserting their women and children and fleeing “the regime”. I took a shilling and an oath to defend and if necessary die to protect my country and its citizens, why can’t these parasites show at least some commitment to do the same?

the maoster:

Wheel Nut:
Is Happy Keith back?

^^^^ Absolutely. Craven cowards deserting their women and children and fleeing “the regime”. I took a shilling and an oath to defend and if necessary die to protect my country and its citizens, why can’t these parasites show at least some commitment to do the same?

As did I. They seem to show enough commitment when there’s 10 of them lobbing bricks at my truck and when trying to break into my trailer but we’re told they’re poor, frightened refugees fleeing nasty men. The naivety of the people who beleive that to be true and actually help them is staggering.

Turn the tables and I certainly wouldn’t be running half way around the world to sponge off some other state.

dbk23:

jakethesnake:

TheUncaringCowboy:

jakethesnake:

No good reasoning with most on here fella, these are classic daily mail, sun, murdoch-Jew fed propaganda numb skulls without a critical thought between them.

If they felt that strongly about “illegal” immigrants they would withold their tax or council tax in protest at the ‘illegal’, as stated by kofi Annan, invasions of multiple country’s under the disguise of a war of terror that has forced many to flee our bombs, bombs and weapons that our tax money is being spent on!..
Only problem is they’ve only got a keyboard & very narrow & influenced world view point… and two little peas in their fanny pack!

Yeah my personal experiences are from reading the Daily Mail, good one, Champ. Have you ever been threatened by several of these parasites before?

Why would I protest the “invasions” of countries that gave me several juicy tour bonuses? My world view is likely a lot wider than yours, my opinions come from my experiences not the hand wringing pish you get fed and beleive.

Theres a simple way to separate people to find their true purpose.

If people move from one country just across the border into the next safe one then they are genuine refugees and need help. As seen many times in African nations when small wars broke out. They were keen to move back when it was over.

If they cross more than 2+ safe countries then they are economic migrants and should go through thr host country immigration systems usually before setting off. Without a visa they get tirned back just like you or I.

If they do above plus have enough money to pay people to smuggle them across 2 stretches of water through 5+ safe countries, they are neither refugees or economic migrants, but rich and with suspicious reasons for wanting to be here. In that case we should deal with them as criminals because it is a criminal offence to enter the UK without a valid asylum claim or visa.

Everyone in Calais is in the latter category and most have committed criminal offences getting into France for the same reason. We really wa t them here!?

dbk23:

Hypocritic ^
[/quote]
Do you mean hypocrite?..

[/quote]
Did you mean ‘of course?’ :unamused:

trevHCS:
Theres a simple way to separate people to find their true purpose.

If people move from one country just across the border into the next safe one then they are genuine refugees and need help. As seen many times in African nations when small wars broke out. They were keen to move back when it was over.

If they cross more than 2+ safe countries then they are economic migrants and should go through thr host country immigration systems usually before setting off. Without a visa they get tirned back just like you or I.

If they do above plus have enough money to pay people to smuggle them across 2 stretches of water through 5+ safe countries, they are neither refugees or economic migrants, but rich and with suspicious reasons for wanting to be here. In that case we should deal with them as criminals because it is a criminal offence to enter the UK without a valid asylum claim or visa.

Everyone in Calais is in the latter category and most have committed criminal offences getting into France for the same reason. We really wa t them here!?

Absolutely right.