Hovis , bradford

Anyone tell me where the Hovis RDC is in Bradford and Wigan, can’t find their locations on google :blush:

In Bradford it’s Gain lane.

In Wigan it on cale lane Aspull WN2 1HB, but don’t follow your satnav as it’ll try to take you off Wigan road down side streets. Take the cale lane turn at the traffic lights.
At Trafford park the mill is on Elevator road M17 but the entrance is on Trafford Wharf road opposite the imperial war museum north, or to be more precise it’s opposite the coronation Street set.

Thanks guys :smiley: Done a shift for them last night, and when I finished this morning one of the guys says they were looking for someone for a trip to Wigan this evening. Won’t be me as my dog needs a trip to the vet, but good to know where they are for future :sunglasses:

Thanks again :grimacing:

With the exception to Glasgow, I’ve probably been to most of the Hovis bakeries and flour mills around the country.

My mate worked on Hovis he was Mullered after a week…no hang on that’s yoghurts,I’ll go.

[/quote]
I think I may have had this conversation with you on here before now I think of it. Morriston Swansea? You had to fold your mirrors in to reverse up that lane it was that tight. Used to have to guess your way back or listen for the guys on the back door shouting on you to stop.[emoji23] [emoji23]
[/quote]
Yes mate,you’re right,I must be getting old…now…where did I put my Werthers :laughing: :laughing:

I reckon Americans would be interested in this.

Apparently, most of them are inter bread.

eagerbeaver:
I reckon Americans would be interested in this.

Apparently, most of them are inter bread.

The Americans already have 51% of the company

Whooooosh

BillyHunt:
Whooooosh

Not really I did get the pun :unamused:

Sorry Nick, no bun intended.

eagerbeaver:
Sorry Nick, no bun intended.

New product…

It’s getting a bit ‘thins now’ :wink:

Tackle looks to be getting on a bit, but I suppose if the wage is right…
Regards. John.

old 67:
Tackle looks to be getting on a bit, but I suppose if the wage is right…
Regards. John.

Nice looking motor that,
But it’s actually not as old as one might think.
I reckon it’s an Asquith. Google round for more info.

nick2008:

BillyHunt:
Whooooosh

Not really I did get the pun :unamused:

Doh!

Haha. ’ Doh '. Good effort Billy me old flour.

Its on a Ford transit chassis. The bike and basket is / was normally kept in the back

eagerbeaver:
Haha. ’ Doh '. Good effort Billy me old flour.

You’re welcome, I tried to get a rise out of him but he was too strong. Luckily he didn’t get a cob on.