Hours???

I’m looking at job adverts and came across one that advertises the hours of work as Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm AND Sat 7am - 11am. now I’m a bit confused. Is this allowed. am I correct in thinking this would give a rest period of 44hrs and that doesn’t take into account driving to and from work and what happens if you finish a few minutes after 11am on the Saturday

11 am Sat to 8 am Monday is 45 hours Carol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Driving to and from isn’t accounted into your work time.
Maybe if you finish a little over 11 they may let you start a little over 8 on Monday :neutral_face:

oohmygod831:
I’m looking at job adverts and came across one that advertises the hours of work as Mon to Fri 8am - 5pm AND Sat 7am - 11am. now I’m a bit confused. Is this allowed. am I correct in thinking this would give a rest period of 44hrs and that doesn’t take into account driving to and from work and what happens if you finish a few minutes after 11am on the Saturday

45 hrs
When the time comes,sure at some point you will make the "few minutes "up by taking your card out to go home or putting it in a few minutes later by going to or from the Office.
Worry about it to much you get ulcers

Well its official then, my Maths ■■■■■ :unamused:

oohmygod831:
Well its official then, my Maths ■■■■■ :unamused:

I note youve only 17 posts. After a bit more time on this forum youll learn never to admit you`re wrong.