Hours Question

Hi guys and gals just after some quick advice if after having a 45 off could I work the following 6 on 1 off, 6 on 1 off 3 on 3 off? Not used to this break thing as for last year I have been working Monday - Friday with no overtime so am a bit rusty, All help aprreciated

Norfolknewbie:
Hi guys and gals just after some quick advice if after having a 45 off could I work the following 6 on 1 off, 6 on 1 off 3 on 3 off? Not used to this break thing as for last year I have been working Monday - Friday with no overtime so am a bit rusty, All help aprreciated

On face value that looks illegal as you need a regular 45 off at least every other week

However, it might be possible to do as a one off but would need to know all of your weekly rests going back to a point where you had 69 or 90 hours off in one go = very complicated becay=use that is to determine what weekly rests can be used for each fixed week !

If you’ve been working Monday to Friday without overtime for a year it’s likely that it could be done legally, but as ROG said, to be sure would involve working out your weekly rest periods back to the last time you had 90 hours off.

tachograph:
If you’ve been working Monday to Friday without overtime for a year it’s likely that it could be done legally, but as ROG said, to be sure would involve working out your weekly rest periods back to the last time you had 90 hours off.

Perhaps 69 off (45+24=69) ■■

Sounds a little too complicated to me so I’ll give it a miss and not do it, was trying to work my rota into a long weekend off but not to worry

The rules need changing IMO , or at least the wording/examples , needs to be in “truckers” term …