Hours question

Bit of a silly question to be honest but I thought I’d ask anyway! If I have done 9hrs and 1 min does that count as a 10 hr drive?

mozzer44:
Bit of a silly question to be honest but I thought I’d ask anyway! If I have done 9hrs and 1 min does that count as a 10 hr drive?

Yep.

Yes. Likewise 13 hours and 1 minute counts as a 15 hour duty.

Oh balls ha ha! If it wasn’t for a warber driver slowing me down I might have done it! Ha ha! Ah well never mind!

mozzer44:
Oh balls ha ha! If it wasn’t for a warber driver slowing me down I might have done it! Ha ha! Ah well never mind!

Well you could of took advantage of a further 59 minutes worth of driving then.

I would but I have reached my destination for me delivery at filton airbus! :frowning:!

mozzer44:
I would but I have reached my destination for me delivery at filton airbus! :frowning:!

Take the wagon out on the runway for a spin its not used for planes now.

I know mate I’m here 3 times a week they are building houses on there now! Lot of unhappy people here with all the heritage behind the runway!

mozzer44:
I know mate I’m here 3 times a week they are building houses on there now! Lot of unhappy people here with all the heritage behind the runway!

Yeah i know i’ve seen many a new plane take off from there over the years and of course Concorde. :frowning: