Hours Question.

I’m thinking of changing my working week from Sunday - Thursday to Wednesday - Sunday to take advantage of the enhanced weekend rates, and the fact that Monday (for some reason is generally a ■■■■ up of a day :unamused:) and Tuesday can be the one day I’m sitting around doing nothing :unamused:. This also has the advantage that for the few hours I loose through the WTD, then the weekends will let me earn the same as I am at the moment, if not a bit more :wink: at a 42.5 hour working week.

Now for the question. I’ve worked Sunday & Monday this week. If I take Tuesday and Wednesday off, then work Thursday - Sunday, then take Monday Tuesday off, from what I can make out, provided you get your rests in, then that’s acceptable. Here’s my times for this week. I have no hours to make up either.

This week:

Started 05-30 Sunday Finished 12-30.

Started 03-50 Monday, Finished 13-30.

I’ll be going away at the weekend for a few days, so it should be a moot point, as I’ll have plenty of time off , but it’s weather dependant, as I’m going to Scuba Dive. If the weather is bad, I’ll stick to the shift pattern above. What with definitions of the working week in the hours regs, I’d like to know if I can legeally do this pattern.

Hope that’s no too chinese for you :laughing:.

Yes.

That’s what I like to see. A man of very little words :wink::lol:.

i have been working 6 days a week legally so you should be fine with that