Hours Question

ok i work a 4 on 4 off shift patten so if i finish on say sunday and go back on friday os it ok for me to do 15 hours on fri sat sun and monday as the hours are cakculated on a mon to sunday basis i asume the monday would be part of the following week right or wrong

As far as I know the answer is no. If I’ve been informed correctly then the 3x15 rule is between each weekly rest period.

bjd:
ok i work a 4 on 4 off shift patten so if i finish on say sunday and go back on friday os it ok for me to do 15 hours on fri sat sun and monday as the hours are cakculated on a mon to sunday basis i asume the monday would be part of the following week right or wrong

Wrong, as stated above it is 3 daily rest reductions between weekly rest periods, not 3 times per week. It would be legal to extend your driving day to 10 hours on Saturday, Sunday and Monday as it is still two extended driving days per week but the reduced daily rest changed from 3 times a week to 3 times between weekly rest periods in April 2007.